Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Can't wait for those hornets.

They'll make a good addition. I hope they release with that hornet on the back. I hope they release period

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

"All black shoe"?   There is the cool grey in the shoe that stands out big time from the black and sets them off very nice.  It is #4 on the best colorways list.
It's #4 on YOUR best colorways list. That "cool grey" looks more like gun metal. As we know, Nike tends to use 5 different colors and call them the same thing (example: infrared). In my opinion, like I said before, the "Miami Nights" IXs looks more like a night in an empty bar with flickering neon lights. Where's the color? Where's the excitement I associate with a night in Miami? There's one vibrant color on that shoe, the bright pink laces. Take those away and it's a black/gun metal shoe with dark purple accents. Boring
eyes.gif
. This is all opinion and I'm just explaining mine. I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying where I'm coming from and why the "Miami Nights" colorway doesn't get a Top 4 nod from me. 

Um, you ever been to Miami? Ever went out at night in Miami? I've lived there for over 12 years, and you sir have no clue #!% you're talking about. The shoe is Miami. Miami isn't just bright neon lights. To me, the shoe is swank and sleek, just like the nightlife. Sophisticated with a Miami flair. Black blends with gunmetal, purple blends to to pink. And the pink check is 3M. All nice touches for the shoe. The low VIII's they dubbed as Miami Nights were
sick.gif
. I can't think of one spot in Miami that looks like that. Loud and annoying isn't Miami. Andre 3000 put it best - Sophistifunk. That's how I see Miami, and that's how this colorway is.

There's a ton of gearto match with this. Any charcoal grey polos with the purple horse logo, black with purple, hell I even have a Decepticons shirt that is charcoal grey with the old silver/purple logo. It all works...

Yeah I have been to Miami. It's my opinion. The Miami Nights IX is missing something. That's it. Not a top 4 colorway. As far as the MN 8s go, whatever. Some call them "loud and annoying" and others think they're worth $600+ on eBay. I'm in between. But either way, that's not what it's about. I'm not saying it's not a "sleek" colorway at all, they're alright, but in my opinion, the Chinas, Cannons, and Christmases are top 3. You have your OPINION, I have mine. And thanks for your outfit ideas, but I'm good.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Nike-LeBron-9-Summit-Lake-Hornets-First-Look-2.jpg
the ix's should had gone these route of having a different design on the back for every different cw
This.  Only these and Chinas have so far right (can't remember if the Big Bangs do or not)?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Rocket

The reason I don't like the Miami Nights is because of one thing: take away the pink laces, the purple(*!#) swoosh, and the purple airbag and it's an all black shoe. I guess that's three things, but I'm just saying that the overall colorway is pretty bland.

Uh, you could do that with any shoe and get the same result

Hahaha I'm positive I could do that with ANY shoe.

the ix's should had gone these route of having a different design on the back for every different cw
This.  Only these and Chinas have so far right (can't remember if the Big Bangs do or not)?

The Chinas have the regular lebron logo. The "flame" is on the pull strap.

also the dunkman and griffey inspired shoe has the design on the back.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Whats the story behind the SLH?
From here: 
http://nikelebron.net/200...l_team_exclusive_photos/
Last year a new LeBron theme emerged – Summit Lake Hornets. It’s a homage to James’ middle school days, a celebration to his first experiences with this sport. The Summit Lake Hornets was his basketball team included in children’s recreational league where King James first played. That’s right… back in 1992… before his glory days at SVSM, LBJ had been dropping buckets left and right sporting Purple and Aqua team jerseys, which were inspired by the Charlotte Hornets uniforms at the time being. SLH’s core group – who remain friends till this day – would later go on to attend St. Vincent – St. Mary High School.

[table][tr][td] /nikelebron.net/nikelebron/wp-content/plugins/kpicasa-gallery/highslide/graphics/zoomin.cur),">http://nikelebron.net/nik...de/graphics/zoomin.cur), pointer !important; ">[/td][/tr][/table]

The first sneaker to feature the Hornets theme was the Nike Zoom Soldier II. It was a GS Quickstike last summer and it was also released in Mens’ sizes later that year exclusively at NDC. The second SLH shoe was the Ambassador, but it was limited to Asia. Of course, the Nike Zoom LeBron VI also dropped in this special colorway. It was a limited General Release. We’ve been writing about the SLHs for a while now and today we would like to show you where it is all coming from. There are tons of LeBron’s NBA pics, we even have a separate album with his SVSM pics, but I’m sure everybody here would like to see little LeBron in his Hornets uniform. Thanks to Weplay we are able to share these exclusive photos as well as some fresh pics featuring the latest SLH Nike LeBron – ZLVI.

Ive seen these in person in November but couldn't say anything until pics surfaced. They also have the hornet logo behind the tongue. The release version as i was told will not have the logos but when i was asked about how i feel about them, i told them they should keep the logos on the shoe to make it more appealing to the consumer. They release in June so we'll see what the release version will be soon hopefully.

These colorways
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!! The last three years I spent out on Kobes. Look like it's gonna be Lebrons this year.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

The big bangs don't have the south beach type hype. They probably have a colorway that will amaze everyone, can't see it being the big bangs.

The big bangs will not reach south beach level.
i dont think so either

Regardless, I'd love to have a pair.  They're pretty nice imo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

Anyone have any gear to wear with the Miami Nights? I cant find that one "Air to the throne" nike shirt anywhere smh
Tee is only available @ Champs Sports stores...all stores have it (or had it...if not sold out because of Xmas)

JM

Back
Top Bottom