Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

Ugh can't decide which laces to go with in my christmas 9s the green laces is a no go for me. 
6636157011_b1592cbfd8_b.jpg

6636156361_b77c4fe23e_b.jpg

I'd go with the red. To me, the white doesn't look right, but in the end, you're the one wearing them.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I want the Freegums now. Tried them on again today and they're pretty sleek.

I think I want a second pair because these will get a lot of wear come spring/summer.  They are too clean and even better on foot.  If I can find a pair discounted, I'm all on it.

And that's exactly why I'm going back after work to cop.  The Spring and Summer 
pimp.gif
.  Freegums and UM will be worn a ton when the temp rises.  I'm bout to cop this shirt for my Freegums.
2011-cm-punk-best-in-the-world.jpg

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I missed the MN restock also.
30t6p3b.gif
Of course they will vanish quickly with swoosh price and no limit, but yet Nike got Freegums that I want more.... limited to one pair and not discounted
indifferent.gif
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I missed the MN restock also.
30t6p3b.gif
Of course they will vanish quickly with swoosh price and no limit, but yet Nike got Freegums that I want more.... limited to one pair and not discounted
indifferent.gif
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

Last night. I should have pulled the trigger on a size 11. Do the Mango's have an exact release date?

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Hope your kidding about that shirt lol

No I'm not.  I'm a wrestling fan as well.  
Of course I could just buy the matching Nike shirt that the sneaker store employees suggest like most of the NTers do.....

The whites on them Christmas look nice

And if I were to be totally honest. The IX are not as comfortable to walk around in as the 8 PS...
Don't know if I will continue to buy but I love the colorways dropping.

Between a rock and a hard place

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

This is how Lebron beat me over the head for 2011. Only other Lebron 8 or 9 I really want from 2011 is those SVSM Away 8 so whoever got them get at me. Moving on to 2012.
a1a16f63a14ecba4098177db23ba351c5d599e82_r.gif

MAAAAAAAAAANNNN YOU WON!!!!!!!!!!!

NY I gotta give you 

monta-ellis-handshake-o.gif

on that one!

co sign

Well done sir!!!  And yes those away SVSM 8's would look proper sittin next to the homes....damn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

People have to really chill with that South Beach color way stuff...that was the Lebron 8 story, let that GO!...I hope they never do that color way again.

People have to really chill with that South Beach color way stuff...that was the Lebron 8 story, let that GO!...I hope they never do that color way again.
i would like to see the south beach colorway just a few years down the road like, or at least the red carpet colorway which is pretty close to the sb cw

I agree, let that colorway stay with the 8. Sequels never turn out well.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

THIS!

I see some people are looking for the Miami Nights.  Try these stores listed below.  Hope this helps.

Niketown Portland: 503-221-6453
Champssports Lloyd Center: 503-282-2458
Footlocker Lloyd Center: 503-493-7148

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

THIS!
Dark Knight? That sequel was far better than the original
laugh.gif
. Nah but for real let the SB colorway go, people!

Why does it look like the 9 lows went back to the 360 air sole & not the 180 air units the mids are using?

Back
Top Bottom