Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via NK.

New Pics of the Big Bangs,

nike-lebron-9-all-star-galaxy-02.jpg

he sole isn't icy, its more like an aqua marine flare
eek.gif
, THESE WILL BE MINE. 
the upper looks a lil different, they dont look like regular orange/yellow

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

I really can't understand why people are so hyped about the "Griffeys" I can respect everyone's opinions, but without the nickname they would just look like some ID's...
That specific navy/teal mix of blue shades on the upper is unique and can't be IDed. Even when people thought they were this year's All-Stars, there was still hype on them, not just cuz of the Griffey thing, which is just bonus/icing on the cake. That vibrant navy/teal blue of the upper just sells it period IMO.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

I really can't understand why people are so hyped about the "Griffeys" I can respect everyone's opinions, but without the nickname they would just look like some ID's...

Same could be said about the SLH

Agreed. SLH's look like a kids colorway... but then again these are just my opinions

Man please let those big bangs be obtainable. I know if I miss out I'll be paying crazy resell prices but I have to have them.

Ohs Noes the glow in the dark sole these will be a battle to obtain but remember guys this is the All-Star game shoe it shouldn't be too hard to get but best believe they will sell out quick!

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Man please let those big bangs be obtainable. I know if I miss out I'll be paying crazy resell prices but I have to have them.

Probably will be limited  
30t6p3b.gif
 Nike

is that a filament green sole on the bangs?

they aight, but they need some BLACK... lol

spotted some breds @ my spot on sale for 100. my plan initially, was to wait until they hit outlets for around 80-90 bux. but i figure, the viii's were 160 and only dropped to 110 @ MOST outlets. (i know some dropped to 80)

the ix's are 170 and i cant really see them droppin em lower than 110.

should i just cop em now? just sayin, i would hate to see em @ outlets for 80 later...

i seen the blk/red for $100 too. cop them rather than waitin months for them to go to the outlets just to save 15-20 dollars...

Wish the Swoosh and Heel Tab were GITD on the Big Bangs, but even so, they're pretty fire. I'm not a fan of crazy loud shoes like that, but I might have to break out and cop a pair. Such a sucker for GITD
happy.gif

My Xmas 9s came in from Eastbay yesterday. Love the way they look on my feet but still cant decide which laces to rock. A part of me does want to throw some white laces on them...

Back
Top Bottom