Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

No love for the Griffey color way on the 9s? Those are crazy!! I'm digging those grey joints, and the mangos as well.

Where have you been? Everyone and their dog wants the Griffey's.

I really wish pics of the Chinas before they dropped
frown.gif
I thought they were plain...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

No love for the Griffey color way on the 9s? Those are crazy!! I'm digging those grey joints, and the mangos as well.

Where have you been? Everyone and their dog wants the Griffey's.
Yep. Griffeys and Chinas are the two best colorways period to me. Will be looking to get them.

Via NK.

New Pics of the Big Bangs,

nike-lebron-9-all-star-galaxy-02.jpg

nike-lebron-9-all-star-galaxy-03.jpg

nike-lebron-9-all-star-galaxy-04.jpg

nike-lebron-9-all-star-galaxy-08.jpg

nike-lebron-9-all-star-galaxy-11.jpg

nike-lebron-9-all-star-galaxy-16.jpg

nike-lebron-9-all-star-galaxy-17.jpg

The sole isn't icy, its more like an aqua marine flare
eek.gif
, THESE WILL BE MINE. 

MN restock? there are still some pairs in MKE
laugh.gif
i really like those cool greys but probably wont cop since i just got the wolf grey 8 lows.. big bangs tho are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

waiting for someone on Syracuse to rock those Big Bangs when the come out...probably Scoop.

Cool greys look like team banks to me, not too much thought put into them. Big Bangs look great in those new photos but they remind me too much Kobe vi oc's

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

MN restock? there are still some pairs in MKE
laugh.gif
i really like those cool greys but probably wont cop since i just got the wolf grey 8 lows.. big bangs tho are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MKE?

Told myself that I was gonna stay out this theard until I get china's.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
I got them now they are SICK in person # 1 CW IMO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Hope your kidding about that shirt lol

No I'm not.  I'm a wrestling fan as well.  
Of course I could just buy the matching Nike shirt that the sneaker store employees suggest like most of the NTers do.....
roll.gif

LOL that seems to be every Nike shirt that Champs carries now.

I caved in and bought the "One & Only" for Freshwater Griffey 1 (or any Griffey for that matter) and the "Air to The Throne" for the Lebron 9 Miami Nights (super soft).

Does that make me a hypebeast?

Lebron 9s are taking over the 7s for me as my favorite. Already have the China, Miami Nights & UKs. Planning on the All-Stars, Dunkmans and for sure the SLH. Plus maybe a GR or two to hoop in on the next 50%.

I really can't understand why people are so hyped about the "Griffeys" I can respect everyone's opinions, but without the nickname they would just look like some ID's...

is it just me or is the toebox on the 9's extremely hard on your big toe? i tried on a half size bigger and it was still the same. do they always fit like this or do u have to break them in? it seems like there is no cushion in the toe area.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

I really can't understand why people are so hyped about the "Griffeys" I can respect everyone's opinions, but without the nickname they would just look like some ID's...

Same could be said about the SLH

Man those lows are very bad. I mean like terrible. SMH. Too much else releasing to even waste spending a dollar on them.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

That specific navy/teal mix of blue shades on the upper is unique and can't be IDed. Even when people thought they were this year's All-Stars, there was still hype on them, not just cuz of the Griffey thing, which is just bonus/icing on the cake. That vibrant navy/teal blue of the upper just sells it period IMO.

I got some of that Diamond that I havent been able to wear yet because I dont got the proper footwear.
Planned on coppin tiffany janoskis.. But I think them easter lows will do
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need more pics though
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Anyone know the official colorway?

Back
Top Bottom