Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

nike-lebron-9-galaxy-all-star1.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/01/nike-lebron-9-galaxy-glow-in-the-dark/

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Well, it's official, these are gonna be pretty much impossible to get...Just gonna go ahead and wait for the GR All Star colorway, because there's no way that Nike will let a shoe this dope be spread around and easy to get like the last All Stars

I'd be glad for them to prove me wrong tho...

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

Ohs Noes the glow in the dark sole these will be a battle to obtain but remember guys this is the All-Star game shoe it shouldn't be too hard to get but best believe they will sell out quick!

EXACTLY!!!

If your spot had the ASG's last year than theyll have Big bangs this year....just don't sleep cause these won't sit like last years.

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

The inside of the BIG BANGS!!!!!!!!!
400028_341314119229486_182189691808597_1252215_49786087_n.jpg

SIGN ME UP FOR 2 PAIRS!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this will be the sickest colorway ever!!! and plus that glow in the dark sole. i gotta get them.

Top 3 pairs of LeBron 9s I must get for this year...

1. BIG BANG
2. Dunkman
3. Griffies (if they come out)

Originally Posted by rhester

nike-lebron-9-summit-lake-hornets-3-570x427.jpg

nike-lebron-9-summit-lake-hornets-4-570x427.jpg

nike-lebron-9-summit-lake-hornets-11-570x427.jpg

nike-lebron-9-summit-lake-hornets-7-570x427.jpg
for the first time, a version from the 9's look better than the 8. Those christmas with white shoe lace looks good. but 9s still have terrible shape. And these summit lakes are already in the top 3 color ways of 9. Cannons, slh, and third shoe hasn't came out yet

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

Ugh can't decide which laces to go with in my christmas 9s the green laces is a no go for me. 
6636157011_b1592cbfd8_b.jpg

6636156361_b77c4fe23e_b.jpg

I'd go with the red. To me, the white doesn't look right, but in the end, you're the one wearing them.

The white shoelace makes me kind of want them now.

Back
Top Bottom