Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I will never understand why dudes go so crazy for these bright @!@ colorways
laugh.gif

cuz its a sick concept and people got that mango fever nowadays
plus GITD soles is 
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if the GS pair of Xmas' have the extra red laces. I was just curious. Thinking of copping my girl a pair to match me.

EDIT: also does anyone know if the GS sizes run half a size small too? She wears a 8 woman so I was thinking of getting a 7 youth.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Does anyone know if the GS pair of Xmas' have the extra red laces. I was just curious. Thinking of copping my girl a pair to match me.

EDIT: also does anyone know if the GS sizes run half a size small too? She wears a 8 woman so I was thinking of getting a 7 youth.

They do have red laces, but they don't have 3m. They are more like the traditional style lace that most 9s come with.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by mrlongong

They do have red laces, but they don't have 3m. They are more like the traditional style lace that most 9s come with.

thanks. i just looked it up and saw that it was just regular red laces. kinda wack that it doesnt have 3m like the green pair. does anyone know about the sizing of them?

you know what, f it, i was not liking the 9s ever since they came out. But hey i changed my mind, I'm a fool for starting late. should have got the cannons, but hey I'm getting them big bangs and them hornets

The GITD isn't thrilling me but that insole and sock liner are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sucks that on feet you can't even see my favorite part of the shoe.

Originally Posted by a019

my local champs still have some sizes of miami nights.

mines too... I thought they were going to fly off the racks. Guess the 170 scared some people in my area away

LeBron-N98-Dri-FIT-Mens-Track-Jacket-451588_399_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

Nike listed this jacket as Green Abyss/White/Green Abyss..

I was hoping it was more of a lighter teal, but I wonder how it'll look like next to obsidian.  Nike really could've/should've used Fresh Water or Radiant Emerald..

1305293848_MCYRST_w500_h500.jpg

nike-lebron-9-miami-nights-release-reminder-07.jpg

MIA-395-BRIDGE.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love these miami nights. easily one of my best pick ups of 2011. besides DB 4 probably.

Back
Top Bottom