Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

yeah lets all move on and hope that they do move the date... releasing 3 in one day would kill my pockets... lol... hopefully we will hear something in the next few days to either confirm or deny that footlocker rep on fb

i think that footlocker was wrong when they said it was the griffeys thats why they deleted that whole post. its probably the cool greys if its a gr next week.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

is the product # for the miami nights good to search @ champs? if not can anyone help me out pls!!!

were the miami nights just in champs stores? i looked up on the footlocker computers and they dont show up. i searched the store and tried to stock locate but nothing shows up on the footlocker computers.

I hope they all come out in Feb. so it makes the stuff I want to pick up that much easier to get...LOL

as long as these sneakers release while the HS n younger folks are in school and not on winter break, it should make the release a little more easier.
thats one reason why it was so hard to get the concords! young kids were out of school n $#$@** everything up

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

is the product # for the miami nights good to search @ champs? if not can anyone help me out pls!!!

were the miami nights just in champs stores? i looked up on the footlocker computers and they dont show up. i searched the store and tried to stock locate but nothing shows up on the footlocker computers.
mrlongong I got mine @ HOH

Some people going to hate, but I'm going to try to cop a pair of big bangs just because of the hype. Then I'll trade them for something I really like. The sneakers are nice, but a bit too gaudy for me to rock.

copped breds today for 100...

80 bux saved (tax=10) feels damn good...

4 pair in @ this point. not feelin any of the newer IX's that have surfaced recently. unless there is somethin in store that we have not seen yet, im cool.

still waitin for those elites tho...

Originally Posted by JRodski

4 pair in @ this point. not feelin any of the newer IX's that have surfaced recently. unless there is somethin in store that we have not seen yet, im cool.

SCORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love em more every time i open the box

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

joints are crack!

hated on em @ first b/c i felt like they needed a white midsole, but they really grew on me...

top 5 EASY!!!

Dunkmans or Griffeys on 3/2/12........................think I'm going with the dunkmans.

where did you get them for 100???

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

joints are crack!

hated on em @ first b/c i felt like they needed a white midsole, but they really grew on me...

top 5 EASY!!!

Yup, Top 5 easily to PASS on. lol

Waitaminute....there isn't a total of 4 other colorways worth passing on yet.
Well once the lows start trickling in....rest assured BREDS will be on that list.
roll.gif

Footlocker rep corrected himself this morning on fb... They are all 3 releasing same day as planned before. You were right Brandon. Sorry i don't know why he came up with that randomly .

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Anybody cop the Freegums? They worth a purchase? Would be my first pair of 9's

The Freegums are cool as hell. The art on them is an awesome touch. One of the very best 9's. IMO

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Some people going to hate, but I'm going to try to cop a pair of big bangs just because of the hype. Then I'll trade them for something I really like. The sneakers are nice, but a bit too gaudy for me to rock.

Do what you want, its your money.

Back
Top Bottom