Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

The BIG BANGS are crazy with detail, 3m nike swoosh and tabs, looks like they have some of the 3m spikles on the fly wire, like the xmass. The glow in the dark soles, the galaxy print in the shoes, the orannge and mango type color way is just SICK!

smh at us doubting Petrie....lol

The Big Bangs are a know question cop for me (as long as they release to the public) I'm just having a hard time trying to figure out which pair of Dunkmans I'm gonna cop. The Griffey's are fire
pimp.gif
& the color way is real different but I'm not to crazy about that white sole
eyes.gif
while on the other hand the Traditional Black Grey and Volt Green are fire too 
pimp.gif
(I think there actually getting slept on real hard) that Volt Green sole is crazy and if they have a pair of Volt green shoe strings with them that's gonna be even crazier with the the volt green pull taps!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Where are all my "I'm done after Cannons, Miami Nights & Chinas" heads at?
I know a bunch of ya'll done had a change of heart by now.
happy.gif

Btw, to dude that posted the many pics of SLH & Big Bangs....
Do they come with spare laces? And if so what color?
I'LL BE THE FIRST TO SAY, I THOUGHT I WOULD BE DONE AFTER GRABBING THE CANNONS, MIAMI NIGHTS, AND CHINAS BUT THE DUNKMANS WILL BE COPPED ALONG WITH AS MANY BIG BANGS I CAN GET MY HANDS ON. THE DETAILS ON THE BIG BANGS MAKE THEM A MUST COP FOR ME.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

dont know if its been posted but footlockers fb page just said the griffeys are releasing the 13th

Checked footlockers page. Didn't see this info anywhere. It actually says all 3 pairs come out the same day and you'll be able to purchase all 3 pairs separately. Nice first post

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

Originally Posted by a019

my local champs still have some sizes of miami nights.

mines too... I thought they were going to fly off the racks. Guess the 170 scared some people in my area away

My area didnt even get them. Im still looking. Whats the SKU number for them from Champ stores?

Even more upset.

Ol boy that posted all of this pictures in here yesterday is selling all his big bangs on eBay for 800 bucks. Come on man. This release is going to be awful. It's starting to look more and more like I'll be missing out. I hope these drop on a weekday.

Honestly not a fan of this shoe. But some of these colorways on the shoe look dope. Xmas, Big Bang, SLH's, Miami's, Chinas just wow.

If Big Bangs become a February release do they instantly trump the Red Foams and the White Cement 4s? Not in terms of which shoe is liked better, but in terms of which release will be the craziest. If I was asked this question my answer would be simply: definitely.

Foot Locker We have a new LeBron 9 Colorway launching on the 13th of January!
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Matt White what colorway is that Footlocker
[h6]
Matt White
[/h6][h6] footlocker.. what lebrons are releasing the 13th?
[/h6]LikeUnlike · · 13 hours ago ·

• Foot Locker The LeBron 9's being released on the 13th are called the "Griffeys"!
      12 hours ago · LikeUnlike

• Matt White Got any pics or links?

• Matt White and will they be a gr or limited?
      12 hours ago · Like
    here you go son... this is exactly why i dont post most of the time..yal kids are always so quick to call someone fake or a liar... i was trying to hlep yal... take my info or not... im getting mine on the 13th according to this.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Why does shorties insoles not look like this?!?!?!

400028_341314119229486_182189691808597_1252215_49786087_n.jpg

Has there been a change in the design or did he get gaffled?!?!?!

I'm thinking his pair might be a sample from Marquee Sole because he doesn't show the alternate pair of shoe strings in his video either and
i don't believe the samples come with them. I could be wrong though
eyes.gif

yeah.. thats what i been reading too... i just posted what i was told by footlocker rep on fb... i just dont understand why he would all of a sudden start talking about a LBJ9 release on jan 13th and even call them the "griffeys" if it wasnt true... guess time will tell. Ill definitely admit if im wrong, but like i said, i was just relaying info from what i assume is a reliable source

yeah.. thats what i been reading too... i just posted what i was told by footlocker rep on fb... i just dont understand why he would all of a sudden start talking about a LBJ9 release on jan 13th and even call them the "griffeys" if it wasnt true... guess time will tell. Ill definitely admit if im wrong, but like i said, i was just relaying info from what i assume is a reliable source

Thats all you can do bruh... Its appreciated by most.

[h6]
Matt White

• Foot Locker The LeBron 9's being released on the 13th are called the "Griffeys"!

12 hours ago · Like
    here you go son... this is exactly why i dont post most of the time..yal kids are always so quick to call someone fake or a liar... i was trying to hlep yal... take my info or not... im getting mine on the 13th according to this.

Well "son" I don't know about "kids" but if I'm wrong I'm wrong but even according to their own site it says the next release is a gr cool gray colorway. I looked at the first page but I'm not on Facebook to see more posts. Keep not posting if you want. Just checking sources. If they release next Friday even better.

And I wasn't going in on you Mattwhite. I hope thy come out next Friday. As I said I couldn't find any info on the date besides march 2nd. You posted what they told you and should be fact. Good looking.

I was wrong and stand corrected. Son

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

[h6]
Matt White

12 hours ago · Like

Well "son" I don't know about "kids" but if I'm wrong I'm wrong but even according to their own site it says the next release is a gr cool gray colorway. I looked at the first page but I'm not on Facebook to see more posts. Keep not posting if you want. Just checking sources. If they release next Friday even better.

I'm not salty at all. I saw his post. Got excited. Went to footlockers Facebook page didn't see it. Went to nikes website saw match still. Came on here still saw march. I then went back to footlockers Facebook page. Saw a post that Mattwhite sent to footlocker asking if the next lebron will be a gr or limited and they replied it would be a gr. I then went on every niketown Facebook page still saw no info. Called up the owner of the shoe store I go to he said he had no info about the date changing then I came on here and posted.

Again if I'm wrong I'm wrong and I've since apologized to him for doubting and admitted it looks like in wrong. The discussion is over so let's not ruin the thread with this garbage/debate. Matt thanks for posting the information you received and sorry for to waste a page in the forum. Let's move on.

Back
Top Bottom