Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Big Bang's will be first pair of LeBron's I get. Look dope, should probably go to a store and see what size fits me :O

hmmmmmmm

24bstvt.png

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

after seeing the kd4 and kobe7 chinas. iam a bit disappointed in the bron chinas,

sure they may be the best 9 cw. but out of those 3 china cws the 9s are sooooo plain and boring.

See what I love about this is when those pics of that Kobe colorway first surfaced and we were lead to believe they were the christmas ones, EVERYONE was hating on them, now that they are chinas/dragons/whatever people for some reason like them 
laugh.gif

*I hope the hypes go for the Kobes instead of the lebrons 
pimp.gif

Big Bangs are dope, not too sure if I'll be copping though.

I'm a big fan of the insole, sole and 3M obviously though. Maybe if those things were executed on a black-based IX, I'd be sold.
That'd be crazy, a space theme.
Edit:

Just saw the Kobes, and they win!

LOL did he put glitter on his shoes or something? LOLOL

wish they would go back to the grey,white,green dunkman cw.

Griffey dunkmans> dunkmans.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

after seeing the kd4 and kobe7 chinas. iam a bit disappointed in the bron chinas,

sure they may be the best 9 cw. but out of those 3 china cws the 9s are sooooo plain and boring.

See what I love about this is when those pics of that Kobe colorway first surfaced and we were lead to believe they were the christmas ones, EVERYONE was hating on them, now that they are chinas/dragons/whatever people for some reason like them 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yeah i said the same thing in the kobe thread too. personally i always thought they were cool. Kobes always have weird combo of colors that end up looking good. just look at teh xmas cw.

not hating on the 9s tho they do look nice but like i said compared to the other 2, the 9s are ehhh.

The Griffey Dunkmans >>>>>>> Dunkmans. Kobe Galaxy >>>>>> Lebron Galaxy. Hopefully Along With Those Galaxy's We Start Seeing The Foams As Well. But By Far Since The IX's Have Released They've Had The Best Colorways Out Of All The Other NBA Nike Sponsored Players.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by nikelism

Let the game began
smokin.gif

Hornets with BIG BANG~!!

Going To the Space Soldier~

Let's Bright it Up in the Dark Space~~

Flash and without Flash, 3M material is Cool...
glasses.gif

ENJOY GUYS~
wink.gif
eek.gif

people with pics, start spamming the thread with them

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Lebrons > jordan retros

THIS!!!
Well As far as Jordan retros and new release from the middle of 06 till now...I would say Lebron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jordans 

Big time in the Quality department.

Those Dunkmans look CRAZY!!!!!!! I can wait!!!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yeah i said the same thing in the kobe thread too. personally i always thought they were cool. Kobes always have weird combo of colors that end up looking good. just look at teh xmas cw.

not hating on the 9s tho they do look nice but like i said compared to the other 2, the 9s are ehhh.
I disagree with this completely. I'd maybe put the KDIV YOTDs on par with the LBJ9 Chinas, but the Kobes aren't that special to me aside from the dragon on the heel. The Kobes only stand out IMO because they use a different color combo from the other YOTD shoes. The Lebrons and KDs both have more detailing than the Kobes overall (i.e. for the Lebrons: lion on the tongue, flame character on the back tab, flame details on the lockdown strap; for the KDs: dragon scales on the sole, dragon details on the upper, design on the strap). Just going by details, I'd much rather have the Lebrons or KDs personally.

Back
Top Bottom