Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Its looking like the Big Bangs may be limited judging by how much they are going for on ebay
30t6p3b.gif

Theres only 3 pairs on ebay so that might be the reason its high.
Hopefully  that is the case, if this release is like the MN release then that should be good.
I wouldn't mind some Champ's and HOH getting these, but a HOH only wouldn't be good look at all 

after seeing the kd4 and kobe7 chinas. iam a bit disappointed in the bron chinas,

sure they may be the best 9 cw. but out of those 3 china cws the 9s are sooooo plain and boring.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I agree the Freegums are very underrated. The details on them are great.

I agree, thinking about picking them up tomorrow with the birthday coupon

So I absolutely hate the laces that come laced in the Miami Night 9s because honestly I don't think they go well with the sneaker at all. The make them look horrible so I had to put the black laces in asap. So I took them joints out and put them in the 8s and I must say them joints look so dope. What do ya'll think? Don't think I've seen any pictures previously with this done.

Kobe big bangs remind me a bit of those flamingo 8's. That's not necessarily a good thing.
Black laces look good in the Miami nights. I like how your pics show the purple flywire also. Thats a nice detail that gets overlooked

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Kobe galaxy are executed better imo, Bron should've been done in a gradient form.

I have to disagree. The Kobe's design is cool for the insole but on the outside. I'm not really feeling it. The solar system and stars is a cool idea but not on the actual outside of the shoe. The Kobe's aren't bad but I prefer the brons over them. By a lot.

I really hope this ASG release is around the same as 2011's. Pretty much if you wanted the ASG 'Bron's, you got them, but they still went fairly fast.

HOH exclusive would not be appreciated although I'd still have a good shot at copping if the hype isn't insane.

SOOOO Never had a pair of Lebrons before, Saw the Freegums at my local spot and tried em on. Bought em on the spot. Super Underrated. Kobes are usually my thing but they fell off this year. Bring on the BIG BANGS!

I don't know about the Mangos. Looks like when they were making them they were thinking about the SB but had a quick mind change and used Mango color instead...

just sayin

Back
Top Bottom