Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Eddy Curry rocking the Christmas LeBron 9's
eddycurry.jpg

eddy curry wearing nike lebron 9 christmas ix

Originally Posted by HOOD17

hmmmmmmm

24bstvt.png
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Lebrons > jordan retros

If Jordan used quality leather and made the retros faithful to the OG's, it would be no contest. However, Jordan Brand is a joke now and their quality is garbage. So, yes, Lebrons over Jordan retros.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

So I absolutely hate the laces that come laced in the Miami Night 9s because honestly I don't think they go well with the sneaker at all. The make them look horrible so I had to put the black laces in asap. So I took them joints out and put them in the 8s and I must say them joints look so dope. What do ya'll think? Don't think I've seen any pictures previously with this done.

FIRE.
Making me think twice about passing on them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I would love to see the 9s in a Christ The King colorway...

burgundy/gold/white on this model... whoa

I'd be interested in that too; in fact, Akrons and Red Carpets. But it's going to be hard to top the VII line with those CWs on the 9s. The 360 Air Max bubble, leather, and overall shape just makes the VII line too dope.

The Lebron 7 dunkmans had 3m on the laces too.

Looks like the Dunkman 9's have 3m on the same areas as the Christmas 9's.

do yall think the glow in the dark will ever wear off or turn dull to constantly walking on em or sumthin???

Hi guys, i was wondering when the big bangs are releasing, don't flame me, i just don't wanna read back 30 or so pages to find out, your help is appreacted =) thank you

Originally Posted by sneaka23

Hi guys, i was wondering when the big bangs are releasing, don't flame me, i just don't wanna read back 30 or so pages to find out, your help is appreacted =) thank you
there is no release date yet
just keep checkin the FIRST PAGE for any updates or THREAD TITLE. OP is doing a fantastic job of keeping it up ta date.

i like kobes shoes but his BB's look like a few cans of paint spilled all over em

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I have a feeling Big Bangs = All Star Game Shoe = Quickstrike

The All Star game is always the platform to market & sell shoes.....All STAR game is in Orlando which is not to far from the NASA Kennedy Space Center

if so Nike always coming through with the dope concepts
pimp.gif

I have a feeling a KD Big Bang will surface

Well since I'm in HOUSTON, home of JOHNSON SPACE CENTER, I want/expect a TON of pairs to go around. Hopefully.
roll.gif

Houston needs to have tons of EVRYTHING after the past few XI releases

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

So I absolutely hate the laces that come laced in the Miami Night 9s because honestly I don't think they go well with the sneaker at all. The make them look horrible so I had to put the black laces in asap. So I took them joints out and put them in the 8s and I must say them joints look so dope. What do ya'll think? Don't think I've seen any pictures previously with this done.

FIRE.
Making me think twice about passing on them
frown.gif
Not a fan of the pink laces either.

Miami Nights with black laces are glorious.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom