Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by you big dummy

@KingJames' sneaker options for tonight. yfrog.com/kldlygjj

dlygj.jpg

Lebron is lovin have a popular sneaker line right now. Bet we're about to start seein a lot of twitpics with the Big Bangs, Griffeys, and Dunkmans comin up. Living in Ohio I kinda feel wrong giving Lebron my money after what he did to the Cavs, but sneakers always trump a team that I kinda sorta liked for a few years.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Lebrons > jordan retros

lol chill out

Nah. The man is right. Unless u like getting ripped off by their horrible quality and prices.

Truth. I haven't bought a pair of jordan retros since the space jams. I'm starting to become a big fan of the Lebron sig line, great designs and super comfortable. I'm even looking at the KDs.... 

I NEED the MN's and Big Bangs in my life. I'm glad the resell price on the Lebron 9's isn't through the roof. Will definitely be going back down the line and copping a majority of these colorways. JB has lost out on money from me for a while now that I've laid eyes on these.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Originally Posted by mri95

lol chill out

Nah. The man is right. Unless u like getting ripped off by their horrible quality and prices.

Truth. I haven't bought a pair of jordan retros since the space jams. I'm starting to become a big fan of the Lebron sig line, great designs and super comfortable. I'm even looking at the KDs.... 

Again this is all subjective. I honestly hate the Lebron 9. I think the design is terrible. I loved the 7s I loved the 8s (v1 and v2). I hope the 10s are better then the 9s. And I thank JB for the terrible quality retros to hold me over lol.

Waiting for Lebron to start wearing NikeID's/PE's that make us all salty like last year

And the Breds with white laces remind me of Bin 5's

Wasn't there supposed to be some type of Premio Lebron around April/May 2011, or was that the Elite?

Originally Posted by verse001

i need a serious late pass but finally...

Dont worry your not the only one.. im still waiting on mine to come in! the christmas 9s are my favorite (until the Galaxies drop anyway)

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Again this is all subjective. I honestly hate the Lebron 9. I think the design is terrible. I loved the 7s I loved the 8s (v1 and v2). I hope the 10s are better then the 9s. And I thank JB for the terrible quality retros to hold me over lol.

So why exactly are you in this thread? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan
Nice fit! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

what would be a reputable place that would get in the lebron galaxy (big bang)?

Just wait for the drop and details. If you try and get them now you won't be getting the full package extra laces and whatever else comes with them
thats the plan.. hold till release. just trying to plan ahead i dont want to miss out! i imagine the demand will be insane

^ Looks like the Dunkmans and the Griffeys come with extra laces based on those pics.

And the XMas pair with the OSU grey laces look good.

Back
Top Bottom