Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Been lookin for the Cannons and none of the FTL's/FA's/Champs/Mom & Pop stores have em by me. Is there a way to do a stock locate at say a FTL if I have the sku # and if they find em somewhere, buy them there and have em either shipped to the store I asked for the stock locate at or have em shipped to my house? Had a friend in Cali look but they didn't have my size in that store or any of the stores within 50 miles. I'm in PA if that helps. Any info is appreciated

From personal experience, if you go to your local footlocker they can search if any stores still have them in your size, and either ship them to your house or the store.

Thanks for the info man but does this include a nationwide search or just the local one within 50 miles? I remember a while back trying to do a stock locate for a pair of the Penny 2's and they could only look within 50 miles. Does anyone have the sku # for the Cannons?

EDIT: Found the sku #, forgot they still have the Cannons on NDC just sold out lol
Hmmm... I'm not sure
ohwell.gif
 but where I live there aren't any other footlockers within 50+ miles and they were able to locate a shoe for me (Lebron 7s)... don't remember where the footlocker was or how far it was away though.
Also, Cannons are well worth the chase. On eof my favorite shoes already. I break necks like no other with these on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Well thats a personal opinion, when you start seeing the same shoe design over and over again to some it gets really old REALLY FAST..Thats why I can't do Jordans anymore, i grew tired of them.....But I will be getting the play off 12s in april tho!! 
pimp.gif
 I need those again!
True but that's a very very very small percentage. Jordans (retros) still reign as the most bought brand shoe for Nike, even with @#$*%* quality. There is just something about Jordans, about having them on your feet, about the notoriety behind them, fame, history etc. Something Lebrons have not and quite possibly will never reach.
I don't think will see Lebrons reach the levels of Concords.

Watch what would happen if Nike Retroed the Lebron 8 South Beach Colorway
They better not...
indifferent.gif
 ignorant negros will be out there like this...

tumblr_ln7thpOuaU1qc0163o1_500.gif

From personal experience, if you go to your local footlocker they can search if any stores still have them in your size, and either ship them to your house or the store.

Thanks for the info man but does this include a nationwide search or just the local one within 50 miles? I remember a while back trying to do a stock locate for a pair of the Penny 2's and they could only look within 50 miles. Does anyone have the sku # for the Cannons?

EDIT: Found the sku #, forgot they still have the Cannons on NDC just sold out lol
Hmmm... I'm not sure
ohwell.gif
 but where I live there aren't any other footlockers within 50+ miles and they were able to locate a shoe for me (Lebron 7s)... don't remember where the footlocker was or how far it was away though.
Also, Cannons are well worth the chase. On eof my favorite shoes already. I break necks like no other with these on
pimp.gif

Thanks for the help, gonna head over to FTL later today and see what they can do. I'm sure a FTL somewhere in the continental U.S. has my size sitting in the stock room lol. They definately are dope and worth the chase. Easily my favorite CW along with the Freegums which IMO are a very underrated clean CW.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Would it be wrong to rock my chinas and big bangs with some OKC gear?
If Kevin Durant can rock his south beach's with University of Texas gear I'm pretty sure you can wear yours with okc gear..

x3zskj.jpg

went to house of hoops 2 days ago and tried to do this... they wont ship a limited release from store to store... ur only hope is to call a nike store bc they will ship any product to you or from store to store no matter how limited as long as it has been out like 5-7 days i think. Hope this helps and if you do find some please send me a pm...

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

@earvcunanan, sick. IMO the hurricanes crush the cannons. Everyone disagrees though

I actually agree with you  

I agree too man
wow nice to here some change! The people where im at (SC) only know about the shoes EVERYONE else wants, so they only know the cannons and miami nights. True Hypeshyts. They barely knew what the christmas 9s were. 

roll.gif
sneakergameinsane wrote:

True but that's a very very very small percentage. Jordans (retros) still reign as the most bought brand shoe for Nike, even with @#$*%* quality. There is just something about Jordans, about having them on your feet, about the notoriety behind them, fame, history etc. Something Lebrons have not and quite possibly will never reach.

They better not...
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

They better not...
indifferent.gif

this robot got all the ammo lol, i have not seen it reload or switch weapons.

They better not...
indifferent.gif

1zmcac7.jpg

i love freegums but after hearing about how they're sitting every where i might wait to see if they go on sale down the line...

Going to wait on detailed pictures of Dunkman's before I make my final decision. Griffey's are a definite cop though.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Just pulled the trigger on the slides

Searching for Kentuckys for the LOW

Waiting on a BB presale

Trying to decide what other cw to cop for my son

I'm officially tired of JB products.

Not sure if you know, but it looks like NDC has a FSR restock of the Kentuckys
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-417118/pgid-437002

Thanks man, I was looking for that "discounted" prie though.

Back
Top Bottom