Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Originally Posted by thapointguy

dat glow
eek.gif

Lebron_IX_All_Star_WM-14__57301_zoom.JPG

a1a16f63a14ecba4098177db23ba351c5d599e82_r.gif

This year I'm going to be giving Nike allot of my 
2ecq3nt.gif
laugh.gif
 @ The Money Mayweather Gif.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Yeah. Freegums didn't. Breds didn't. Kentuckys didn't. Scarface didn't.
Seems like all of the limited pairs comes with an extra set of laces, but the GR don't.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

anyone know of anyplace where the miami nights are still sitting? The free gums are EVERYWHERE.

Yeah I need a pair as well. Hard to find a size 15 somewhere

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Truth. I haven't bought a pair of jordan retros since the space jams. I'm starting to become a big fan of the Lebron sig line, great designs and super comfortable. I'm even looking at the KDs.... 

Again this is all subjective. I honestly hate the Lebron 9. I think the design is terrible. I loved the 7s I loved the 8s (v1 and v2). I hope the 10s are better then the 9s. And I thank JB for the terrible quality retros to hold me over lol.

So why exactly are you in this thread? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan
Nice fit! 
pimp.gif

Keep waiting for a fit pic to impress me. And to troll duh

Originally Posted by Majesty22

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

anyone know of anyplace where the miami nights are still sitting? The free gums are EVERYWHERE.

Yeah I need a pair as well. Hard to find a size 15 somewhere

I just bought a size 14 today at HOH Baybrook.  Not sure if they have a 15. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by gentry187

Nah. The man is right. Unless u like getting ripped off by their horrible quality and prices.
Lebrons cost more than retros. Quality wise, yes Lebrons > Jordan, but visual appeal wise, Jordans > 
Well thats a personal opinion, when you start seeing the same shoe design over and over again to some it gets really old REALLY FAST..Thats why I can't do Jordans anymore, i grew tired of them.....But I will be getting the play off 12s in april tho!! 
pimp.gif
 I need those again!
True but that's a very very very small percentage. Jordans (retros) still reign as the most bought brand shoe for Nike, even with @#$*%* quality. There is just something about Jordans, about having them on your feet, about the notoriety behind them, fame, history etc. Something Lebrons have not and quite possibly will never reach.
I don't think will see Lebrons reach the levels of Concords.

Lebrons cost more than retros. Quality wise, yes Lebrons > Jordan, but visual appeal wise, Jordans > 
Well thats a personal opinion, when you start seeing the same shoe design over and over again to some it gets really old REALLY FAST..Thats why I can't do Jordans anymore, i grew tired of them.....But I will be getting the play off 12s in april tho!! 
pimp.gif
 I need those again!
True but that's a very very very small percentage. Jordans (retros) still reign as the most bought brand shoe for Nike, even with @#$*%* quality. There is just something about Jordans, about having them on your feet, about the notoriety behind them, fame, history etc. Something Lebrons have not and quite possibly will never reach.

is this an assumption or a statement that numbers back up?

im just curious because i think lebrons and kobes actually do better than jordan retros.
it might appear that certain retros do better because they sell out but so do lebron/kobes that are just as limited.
and the GR lebrons/kobes seem like they do better than the gr jordan retros.

Ex. The Last Shot 14s arent moving anywhere in MD but I know Kobes/Lebron GR colors are doing better

I could be wrong tho because i dont see the numbers at the end of the day.

pimp.gif
 I need those again!

Watch what would happen if Nike Retroed the Lebron 8 South Beach Colorway

Originally Posted by bigj505

pimp.gif
 I need those again!

is this an assumption or a statement that numbers back up?

im just curious because i think lebrons and kobes actually do better than jordan retros.
it might appear that certain retros do better because they sell out but so do lebron/kobes that are just as limited.
and the GR lebrons/kobes seem like they do better than the gr jordan retros.

Ex. The Last Shot 14s arent moving anywhere in MD but I know Kobes/Lebron GR colors are doing better

I could be wrong tho because i dont see the numbers at the end of the day.
theres actual numbers. Too lazy to quote exact figures but you could check out @mattSOS timeline about 15 hours ago. But damn I only wanted Big Bangs but those Griffeys starting to look better. And Im a sucker for 3m so those Dunkmans might get copped also.

Nike profit reports showed that the entire Jordan brand which I would guess includes shoes clothing socks etc. is its biggest money maker but I'm not sure the exact numbers.

As for south beach retro's reaching Concords status it would never happen. People like the south beaches but the Jordan 11 is much more popular I think and the south beach just won't hit the masses. I love my south beaches but gotti your obsessed with that shoe almost to a sickening point. I like my pair a lot but doesn't remember you posting pics of them everyday in the lebron 8 thread

Been lookin for the Cannons and none of the FTL's/FA's/Champs/Mom & Pop stores have em by me. Is there a way to do a stock locate at say a FTL if I have the sku # and if they find em somewhere, buy them there and have em either shipped to the store I asked for the stock locate at or have em shipped to my house? Had a friend in Cali look but they didn't have my size in that store or any of the stores within 50 miles. I'm in PA if that helps. Any info is appreciated

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Been lookin for the Cannons and none of the FTL's/FA's/Champs/Mom & Pop stores have em by me. Is there a way to do a stock locate at say a FTL if I have the sku # and if they find em somewhere, buy them there and have em either shipped to the store I asked for the stock locate at or have em shipped to my house? Had a friend in Cali look but they didn't have my size in that store or any of the stores within 50 miles. I'm in PA if that helps. Any info is appreciated

From personal experience, if you go to your local footlocker they can search if any stores still have them in your size, and either ship them to your house or the store.

I'm honestly really surprised the Freegums are sitting.. that is a dope shoe. I imagine most people are just trying to save money for other 9s like myself, but the amount of Freegums still out there is def surprising

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by thethrill909

From personal experience, if you go to your local footlocker they can search if any stores still have them in your size, and either ship them to your house or the store.

Thanks for the info man but does this include a nationwide search or just the local one within 50 miles? I remember a while back trying to do a stock locate for a pair of the Penny 2's and they could only look within 50 miles. Does anyone have the sku # for the Cannons?

EDIT: Found the sku #, forgot they still have the Cannons on NDC just sold out lol

Back
Top Bottom