Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I work at footlocker. You type the upc in and it will come up as a different size. They just take the stores sku that comes up and adjust the size at the end. It takes maybe 20 seconds longer to do it this way, but it absolutely can be done.

That's a relief that it can be done, now to just hope somewhere has my size lol. Anyone have the upc? I checked the sku # thread and couldn't find the Cannons #
Don't waste your time bro, I already tried it, checked the foot action system, it came up, but no ordering. You can find them not far from retail if you look around. I ended up paying 200 so not too bad.

The guy I know over at the FTL by my girl said he was able to order a pair of the China's for someone who was looking who had stock located em with the sku# and told me I could do the same I just needed the upc or sku# in order to do so so it's still worth a shot. I just need someone to post the damn thing lol

I love LeBrons because they're versatile. I can work out with them in the gym, rock them at a lounge or ball in them.

That's a relief that it can be done, now to just hope somewhere has my size lol. Anyone have the upc? I checked the sku # thread and couldn't find the Cannons #
Don't waste your time bro, I already tried it, checked the foot action system, it came up, but no ordering. You can find them not far from retail if you look around. I ended up paying 200 so not too bad.

The guy I know over at the FTL by my girl said he was able to order a pair of the China's for someone who was looking who had stock located em with the sku# and told me I could do the same I just needed the upc or sku# in order to do so so it's still worth a shot. I just need someone to post the damn thing lol

Here ya go 00883419413179, Not sure how accurate the China order was, sometimes you can order it, but the store that has it doesnt have to send it and can bounce it back. I do know you can order the Christmas Lebrons, at least you could as of last week.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Majesty22

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

anyone know of anyplace where the miami nights are still sitting? The free gums are EVERYWHERE.

Yeah I need a pair as well. Hard to find a size 15 somewhere

I just bought a size 14 today at HOH Baybrook.  Not sure if they have a 15. 

Ive seen a pair in size 14 a couple of times, never a 15 tho
ohwell.gif

didnt really care for the lebron 9s but after seeing the Christmas colorway, i want a pair or 2....came up empty ended looking for my size in the christmas color sad to say, and to my surprise ppl in detroit actually bought these

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

could be true but the hurricanes were a gr i know that for a fact... cannons, xmas, chinas were limited

besides the chinas all of them are still very obtainable for around retail

Here ya go 00883419413179, Not sure how accurate the China order was, sometimes you can order it, but the store that has it doesnt have to send it and can bounce it back. I do know you can order the Christmas Lebrons, at least you could as of last week.
Thanks man, tried FTL and FA and they couldn't find my size in either system although the chick at FA was like "check 34th St. in the city" lol

Anybody think that the BIG BANGS will come out before the Dunkmans?

Those are my 2 kix that I mainly want

AirNADvCIAArXsc.jpg:large

28l76hf.jpg

After the Big Bangs the DUNKMANS look INSANE!!!!

I love how they look so much like the 7s!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the big bangs will probably release around all star weekend.....being that these are the all star shoes....so yeah they will release before dunkmans and etc.

nike mall of america still have christmas lebron in size 8,9,10,11 and allowing phone order.952-854-5042

Originally Posted by Brucie

nike mall of america still have christmas lebron in size 8,9,10,11 and allowing phone order.952-854-5042

Just called to see if they have the Chinas lol...no size 13 BUT they do have a size 8

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

the big bangs will probably release around all star weekend.....being that these are the all star shoes....so yeah they will release before dunkmans and etc.

This

Originally Posted by Brucie

Thanks for the heads up.. that size ten is now gone. 

The big bangs are the orange one, and he is going to wear that during all star weekend, when the griffeys are the one that matches the blue east jersey. No one care for them mangos, cause i seen one person talking about it. Them big bang will be mine.

Still no answer as to where we can get the Big Bangs once they do drop? what online stores usually get these releases

Back
Top Bottom