Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I just wish that ppl would forget about the damn South Beach colorway. Leave it where it is, it doesn't work on every model of shoe. It was a hit for one time and that's it. The hype that came with them was completely ridiculous. You guys kill the value of the original and disrespect the current model with all this b/s of a South Beach colorway.

Now back to the 9... Much respect for Nike for releasing some good colorways and not making everything just an exclusive for some ppl... 2012 is looking good

Just did a FTL chat to see if they could stock locate the Cannons and the chick said they don't have that product in the system anymore/no restocks coming which is odd because people have said they picked up the Cannons at FTL's lol. Is it worth it to try the store to see if I could give em the color-code 469764-004 and see if I could order it through them to ship to the store/my house? Other question I had was if Footaction's got these?

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

http://www.soleawesome.co...rs-asg-glow-in-the-dark/

for all you little feet people.... thank me later....

eyes.gif
 is soleawesome trustable anyways??? 

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Just did a FTL chat to see if they could stock locate the Cannons and the chick said they don't have that product in the system anymore/no restocks coming which is odd because people have said they picked up the Cannons at FTL's lol. Is it worth it to try the store to see if I could give em the color-code 469764-004 and see if I could order it through them to ship to the store/my house? Other question I had was if Footaction's got these?

Give them the upc, not the color code. Footaction did get these btw.

yea footactions got them. i know the one near me only has 7.5s and 8s.

your best bet is to go to the store near you and have them stock locate for you. i dont have any skus for you tho. i got mine from an urban account near me.

Also,
try checking the buy/sell lounge. they arent really moving well in there. i had a 9.5 and a 10 that took forever to sell. 1 sold for 210 shipped and the other i sold to my homie for retail.

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea footactions got them. i know the one near me only has 7.5s and 8s.

your best bet is to go to the store near you and have them stock locate for you. i dont have any skus for you tho. i got mine from an urban account near me.
Wish my foot was a lot smaller lol. I'm gonna head over to FTL today and see what they can do. Thanks for the info. Oh and does anyone have the upc/sku # for the cannons?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i dont think they can look up store sale orders based off of upc.

dunkmans, griffeys, mangos, cool greys, big bangs...i'll have to spread these purchases out, hope people don't beast too much and drive up prices. better yet, calm down and let some hit outlets

I work at footlocker. You type the upc in and it will come up as a different size. They just take the stores sku that comes up and adjust the size at the end. It takes maybe 20 seconds longer to do it this way, but it absolutely can be done.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

went to house of hoops 2 days ago and tried to do this... they wont ship a limited release from store to store... ur only hope is to call a nike store bc they will ship any product to you or from store to store no matter how limited as long as it has been out like 5-7 days i think. Hope this helps and if you do find some please send me a pm...

Idk about that because I stock located a pair of Hurricanes @ FTL last week, and they were a limited release. I think whoever you talked to didn't have the sku for the shoes, and was too lazy to call another store to get it.

I work at footlocker. You type the upc in and it will come up as a different size. They just take the stores sku that comes up and adjust the size at the end. It takes maybe 20 seconds longer to do it this way, but it absolutely can be done.

That's a relief that it can be done, now to just hope somewhere has my size lol. Anyone have the upc? I checked the sku # thread and couldn't find the Cannons #

Went to Niketown NY yesterday to take advantage of one of my last days of having an employee discount. Was planning on copping either the Miamis or Kentuckys, but once I tried on the Freegums it was game over. Probably helped that I was rocking the perfect pair of black jeans
laugh.gif

As everyones said, you really got to see these in person. They're incredible. These as my understated pair, and then I'll pick up my Big Bangs as my loud pair. Anything else will be discount/outlet pickups farther down the road. I'll try and throw some pics up here later.
Oh, also picked up my lady a pair of the pink/black colorway. I thought those were wack when I saw pics on here, but when she put them on 
pimp.gif

I want more pics of the navy 9s. I see they come with red laces. Hmm.
I may cop those instead of the yankee 8s
smile.gif

ur right. i never thought of it like that.

At the mall and FTL dude said I need a sku or upc # to do a stock locate nationwide. If anyone could post the sku or upc
# ASAP I would be very grateful lol

That's a relief that it can be done, now to just hope somewhere has my size lol. Anyone have the upc? I checked the sku # thread and couldn't find the Cannons #
Don't waste your time bro, I already tried it, checked the foot action system, it came up, but no ordering. You can find them not far from retail if you look around. I ended up paying 200 so not too bad.

Originally Posted by mri95

eyes.gif

Seems legit... They didn't have my size and when I went to order my 11 on marquee sole it sold out... I don't really want to wait anymore... Getting these big bangs if I have to overpay LOL ... 3 pairs at least... My birthday weekend is all star weekend and I'll be in Orlando and I NEED these hahaha ....

To add to the whole Jordan vs lebron debate I think the best part about lebrons is that they are FUN TO WEAR because they don't crease or anything and are very comfortable. When you wear lebrons you know baring a natural disaster their gunna look just as hott when ur done. When I wear j's I just worry about creasing them so I use force fields which can be very uncomfortable it can become a hassle to try to keep j's looking new.

Originally Posted by mri95

eyes.gif

Seems legit... They didn't have my size and when I went to order my 11 on marquee sole it sold out... I don't really want to wait anymore... Getting these big bangs if I have to overpay LOL ... 3 pairs at least... My birthday weekend is all star weekend and I'll be in Orlando and I NEED these hahaha ....
They don't even come with a box and I bet they don't even have the insoles. I wouldn't buy them from marqueesole either, some dude posted a video of them and didn't have the insoles.  That soleawesome site does have the Miami Nights in a FSR for $185 if anyone needs them, not saying they are legit at all because I've never ordered from them.  Honestly, we haven't even gotten a release date yet, I'd just wait till we at least get that to cop early.
Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

went to house of hoops 2 days ago and tried to do this... they wont ship a limited release from store to store... ur only hope is to call a nike store bc they will ship any product to you or from store to store no matter how limited as long as it has been out like 5-7 days i think. Hope this helps and if you do find some please send me a pm...

Idk about that because I stock located a pair of Hurricanes @ FTL last week, and they were a limited release. I think whoever you talked to didn't have the sku for the shoes, and was too lazy to call another store to get it.

You sure the UM's were limited?  I copped them off swoosh for $113 shipped 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

I just wish that ppl would forget about the damn South Beach colorway. Leave it where it is, it doesn't work on every model of shoe. It was a hit for one time and that's it. The hype that came with them was completely ridiculous. You guys kill the value of the original and disrespect the current model with all this b/s of a South Beach colorway.

Now back to the 9... Much respect for Nike for releasing some good colorways and not making everything just an exclusive for some ppl... 2012 is looking good
The 9 wouldn't even look good with a SB coloway

Back
Top Bottom