Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Those pics of the "Easter" (or whatever they're calling them this week) lows have got me rethinking my polar love of the IX, but hate of the IX low. I might even grab this colorway. JP is killing JB right now. Sidenote, why are Kobe's shoes so damn lame? I mean, it's cool if you like plain shoes or shoes that have snake scales literally covering the entire shoe (
sick.gif
), but that's just not my bag.

I understand that Kobe plays a different game than Lebron and may need different performance specs, but I'm sure they can incorporate SOMETHING that's more than flywire (5s), snake scales (6s), or just ribbed material (7s). I know I might catch some flack for this. Fuggit, Lebron line > Kobe line by a mile IMO.

those nerf customs are incredible. What was the base Lebron that was used? I think it was posted earlier in the thread, but I can't remember to save my life. And the more I see pics of the Miami Nights the more I'm kicking myself for not copping them on the NDC restock.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Nice pics man. Im happy I got the chinas, especially for retail
smile.gif
I don't know if I like the canons or the hurricanes more.
By thr way, slh are dope as is.

Thanks MrDozo...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Dope pics thepointguy
pimp.gif

Small Lebron 9 collection minus the XMAS 9s which I have yet taken a pic of...

Lebron 9 Miami 01 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

Lebron 9 Canon 01 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

Lebron 9 China 01 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

Right back at 'cha mjrod1985
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Nice collection you got there. What is your impression of the IX since I know you're a Kobe head.

Thanks homie... Honestly, I didn't like them at first (mostly the medial side), but the shoe is just beautiful from details and all... The colorways for the shoe is top notch and I love the glove like fit... Will definitely be copping more...

Good to see you in the Bron thread rod! Just got to Oracle in Oakland to watch Bron tonight. Rocking my Chinas already seen a cat with Christmas 9's on. Show yourself. I know it's a nt'er

MN's dont get enough respect...

joints are the meanest colorway of they IX's.

just gotta real ill look to em. dont know any other way to put it...

#1 so far...

Fit is really subjective. IMO If you prefer a snug fit, go with your REAL size (whatever your foot measures exactly on the foot measurement). If you wanna go with a "safe" size, go a half size up to a full size up if you prefer the extra space.

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Originally Posted by Hugo

CW saved this shoe

So you mad?
laugh.gif

Yea, but looks like the CW's really helped get people into the shoe, I love the design myself, more than the 8.Odd I know, but the shoe just seems so well crafted to me.

But even i said it when early pic showed up of the 9s, this was going to be the shoe that they put every color on earth on, because no leather is on the shoe.

i should of clarify myself. cw saved these shoes for sales..i was also another person that liked the shoe once first pic surfaced..but due to all these great cw peeps are falling for these more

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Fit is really subjective. IMO If you prefer a snug fit, go with your REAL size (whatever your foot measures exactly on the foot measurement). If you wanna go with a "safe" size, go a half size up to a full size up if you prefer the extra space.

No way Jose...I've got three pair, one size 13 and two size 14's my 13's are extremely tight and i have never had a wide foot 
GO a full size up on the lebron's if you wear one of the bigger sizes because 13.5's are hard to come by 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

those nerf customs are incredible. What was the base Lebron that was used? I think it was posted earlier in the thread, but I can't remember to save my life. And the more I see pics of the Miami Nights the more I'm kicking myself for not copping them on the NDC restock.
ohwell.gif

kentuckys

so Dunkmans AND Griffeys release 3/2? i remember seeing someone say on here they talked to a guy from footlocker and he said the Griffs released the 13th??

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

so Dunkmans AND Griffeys release 3/2? i remember seeing someone say on here they talked to a guy from footlocker and he said the Griffs released the 13th??

Both on 3/2

Was a rumor I believe NDC release date list says 3/2

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Was a rumor I believe NDC release date list says 3/2
Yup, the dates are on the front page as well.  Got them directly from NDC.
And you guys wanna know something crazy?  The prices of those customs, people paid over $500 for a pair that I know of for sure
sick.gif
...Can't even hate on the artist, he's got MAD skills

Originally Posted by JRodski

MN's dont get enough respect...

joints are the meanest colorway of they IX's.

just gotta real ill look to em. dont know any other way to put it...

#1 so far...

I've said that the MNs are mad underrated.  
1-China

2-MN/Christmas

EDIT - MN with the BLACK laces are dope and mad underrated.  The pink laces is meh

Back
Top Bottom