Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by JRodski

MN's dont get enough respect...

joints are the meanest colorway of they IX's.

just gotta real ill look to em. dont know any other way to put it...

#1 so far...

I've said that the MNs are mad underrated.  
1-China

2-MN/Christmas

EDIT - MN with the BLACK laces are dope and mad underrated.  The pink laces is meh

i need MNs bad

Originally Posted by JHes91

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Fit is really subjective. IMO If you prefer a snug fit, go with your REAL size (whatever your foot measures exactly on the foot measurement). If you wanna go with a "safe" size, go a half size up to a full size up if you prefer the extra space.

No way Jose...I've got three pair, one size 13 and two size 14's my 13's are extremely tight and i have never had a wide foot 
GO a full size up on the lebron's if you wear one of the bigger sizes because 13.5's are hard to come by 
pimp.gif
Dunno about that.

I wear a 14 and I got that size for my IXs and they fit me just fine, even have a little bit of room in toe area,

Also guys be very cautious of these pre-order sites. I got screwed over by "The tank". Would not recommend them.

I just came up on some chinas for $6.00 over retail. I'm still on the hunt for the Miami nights and I'm starting to like the canes color way better than the cannons. I think those are next.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I just came up on some chinas for $6.00 over retail. I'm still on the hunt for the Miami nights and I'm starting to like the canes color way better than the cannons. I think those are next.

How

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Fit is really subjective. IMO If you prefer a snug fit, go with your REAL size (whatever your foot measures exactly on the foot measurement). If you wanna go with a "safe" size, go a half size up to a full size up if you prefer the extra space.

No.
They run really small.  They took LeBron's request for a lock down shoe to the heart.  I've never had to go up a half size in any shoe until the 9.  

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Good to see you in the Bron thread rod! Just got to Oracle in Oakland to watch Bron tonight. Rocking my Chinas already seen a cat with Christmas 9's on. Show yourself. I know it's a nt'er

Thanks homie... I'll be in here once in awhile... Big fan of the Lebron 9s...

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Miami 'Canes are mad underrated
pimp.gif

Care to share how you got them from that price?

I was told that I could do a search for the miami nights at footlocker and they would have my size but that didn't pan out. i chopped it up with some of the workers and they hooked it up for me to run into a pair of chinas for a great price. It all boiled down to great networking and showing love.

Man was crazy to see so many Lebron 9's on people at the heat v warriors game tonight. I remember last year him being boo'd every time he touched the ball. Saw chinas freegums cannons all over the place. I guess people forgave the decision this year. I was the only person at the game in SB's last year. I saw at least 12 people with Chinas on tonight.

Bron with the white laces in the Breds look real nice.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Man was crazy to see so many Lebron 9's on people at the heat v warriors game tonight. I remember last year him being boo'd every time he touched the ball. Saw chinas freegums cannons all over the place. I guess people forgave the decision this year. I was the only person at the game in SB's last year. I saw at least 12 people with Chinas on tonight.

Bron with the white laces in the Breds look real nice.
Must have been real nice to see that come back and OT win. 

Brandon, wish i was at the game too! Went to a couple games last year and i know what you mean by playoff atmosphere. Did you chop it up with those that wore the IX to see if they were on NT? lol Huge comeback win! Bulls, Knicks, now Heat. East giant killers, well not the Knicks lmao
pimp.gif
We still suck at this point though lol.

I wonder when Lebron's gonna wear some PEs. Laces switches are not a good marketing idea.
laugh.gif

Yeah atmosphere was crazy and nope didn't talk to anyone besides this dude at the bar at half time who was wearing the cannons.

I think seeing so many people wearing nines just didn't speak to the growing popularity of Lebron as a player but the growing popularity of his shoe line. You usually only see Kobe's on visiting fans at oracle but to see so many Brons was crazy. I usually don't miss his appearance's and never saw so many of his shoes on feet. The 9's may be looked on as classics in a few years. Or looked at as when the lebron/heat band wagon reached maximum capacity.

I never saw any Lebron shoes when I went. I didn't see the Heat or Cavs play either lol. You won't see anybody wear Lebrons on Thursday haha You're gonna wear the Kentucky for that game right?

Sup NT, It's been a LONG hiatus for me... Haven't posted since the EZ board days after semi-retiring lol.

The wifey picked up the Canes for me last month and I was pulled back in! Was able to score the Xmas and MNs, but by the time I got around to cop the Cannons locally, they were all gone. Definitely kicking myself over that.

Looking forward to the ASG's/BigBang's/Galaxy's/Astronaut's etc. and the 3 pairs dropping on 3/2. Prob gonna just go with two that day, but def still wanna see if I can track down a pair of Cannons and Chinas in the meantime.

EDIT: I guess I did make it over on this board at some point, since I just realized that my old sig is saved.

Petrie posted on his twitter a few days ago, that the LBJ 10s will be real nice. Im anxious to see whats that like.

I need some of these kicks to hit outlets. I want to cop like 2 maybe 3more.
Canons, freegums and navy blues

Originally Posted by mri95

im still searching for the Cannons in a size 9.5 for a decent price
size 10 on Nike.com as of 9am. I would have jumped on it, but a 10 is too small. Need a 10.5
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom