Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

tell Petrie to chill with the 10 talk! we havent even reached the full effect of the 9 yet!
laugh.gif

whats his twitter name anyway?

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by Mikey23

You guys think the galaxy foams will drop with these also? As a galaxy pack.

+SpoilerThat is the plan, look for both around All Star weekend...
Did i miss something here, because I could've swore that they said the Galaxy Foams weren't releasing at all? So where's this new information coming from, because I haven's heard any new updates about them deciding to release them???
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by Mikey23

You guys think the galaxy foams will drop with these also? As a galaxy pack.

+SpoilerThat is the plan, look for both around All Star weekend...
Did i miss something here, because I could've swore that they said the Galaxy Foams weren't releasing at all? So where's this new information coming from, because I haven's heard any new updates about them deciding to release them???
indifferent.gif

I haven't heard any news of this and I HIGHLY doubt that they will ever release. Lebrons and Kobe's on the same day and that's it. At least that's what I think. There's plenty of hype already for whenever they release don't need anymore.

I want all the IXs they are all fresh... At least for the most part I got the Cannons, Chinas, Miami's but now i want the Galaxys and Hornets! Geez

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Good to see you in the Bron thread rod! Just got to Oracle in Oakland to watch Bron tonight. Rocking my Chinas already seen a cat with Christmas 9's on. Show yourself. I know it's a nt'er

It could've been me my dude lol
laugh.gif
. I was rocking the xmas joints. I was sitting in section 120. Epic game man, crowd was so hype in the 4th and OT.

Nate ROBBBINNSSONNNNN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Good to see you in the Bron thread rod! Just got to Oracle in Oakland to watch Bron tonight. Rocking my Chinas already seen a cat with Christmas 9's on. Show yourself. I know it's a nt'er

It could've been me my dude lol
laugh.gif
. I was rocking the xmas joints. I was sitting in section 120. Epic game man, crowd was so hype in the 4th and OT.

Nate ROBBBINNSSONNNNN
pimp.gif

Yeah I was in 106. It was good to see Bron but even better to see the dubs win. I was wearing the chinas with a blue polo sweater. It was an Asian guy in the Christmas nines. Was that you?

for some reason the ix lows look very similar to the air max 360 BB's. not saying its a bad thing, just kinda wished more thought would've been put into the design.

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

other than thiefbay, does anyone know any spots to cop some cannons or MNs?

Niketown Portland  503-221-6453
Champssports Lloyd Center Mall  503-282-2458
Footlocker Lloyd Center Mall  503-493-7148

a563659767ae87359c914e525b88230b9cc78b42_r.jpg

Hey NT fam, this is just a quick pic to show my pick ups.  The others are nice, but not really feeling them (maybe the navy blue Griffey/Vet days or Big Bangs, not sure yet still debating), but I'm real good on these.  These were my must have colorways. More pics to come, just wanted to post something for now, so the NT fam knows I'm not fakin on my collection.  Thanks for the great post and pics thus far.

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Fit is really subjective. IMO If you prefer a snug fit, go with your REAL size (whatever your foot measures exactly on the foot measurement). If you wanna go with a "safe" size, go a half size up to a full size up if you prefer the extra space.

No.
They run really small.  They took LeBron's request for a lock down shoe to the heart.  I've never had to go up a half size in any shoe until the 9.  

I was initially one of the people who didn't like these at first, but once I saw the Chinas in person, I was all on board.  Anyone have any info on when the scarface / home 9s will go on sale or be sent to the outlets?  I want them, but not at retail.

Back
Top Bottom