Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

This site and this thread just saved me from making a big mistake. I found some Chinas local on CL (I know, I know), price was in line with others, a bit lower but nothing that screamed fake. Then the pictures started rolling in, wow. When I get home from work I have to post them up so you can see what I saw. No specks on the midsole, fugazi flywire, the LJ logo on the shoe laces all messed up. I wouldn't have recognized any of that stuff if I hadn't stared at everyone pics of their Chinas and done some research here on NT. Thanks!

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Petrie posted on his twitter a few days ago, that the LBJ 10s will be real nice. Im anxious to see whats that like.
When did Petrie start designing the Lebron line?  Did he start with the 1's?

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Cannons 180 shipped for those of you still looking.

you have to call to order.

859-276-2316

https://twitter.com/#!/ONENESS287

they are gettnig bombarded w/ calls so be patient, and good luck to you guys who are still on the hunt

Rude people man. Answered the phone by saying "Whats up n?" Then said they sold out of lebrons , but they got some other shoes better shoes

Originally Posted by CRH1979

This site and this thread just saved me from making a big mistake. I found some Chinas local on CL (I know, I know), price was in line with others, a bit lower but nothing that screamed fake. Then the pictures started rolling in, wow. When I get home from work I have to post them up so you can see what I saw. No specks on the midsole, fugazi flywire, the LJ logo on the shoe laces all messed up. I wouldn't have recognized any of that stuff if I hadn't stared at everyone pics of their Chinas and done some research here on NT. Thanks!

REAL interested to see the pics. Haven't seen any fake China IXs yet.

Originally Posted by Rocket

I think I saw a pair on ebay...they seller stated the differences like no speckles, etc.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaan now i kicking my self for not copping the Xmas 9s.......SMH these pictures really changed my mind on here

OK I NEED MNs 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

Petrie posted on his twitter a few days ago, that the LBJ 10s will be real nice. Im anxious to see whats that like.
When did Petrie start designing the Lebron line?  Did he start with the 1's?
No Ken Link started and went all the way up to the soldier 3 I believe. Jason P started at the 7.

Here you go.  These are the pictures I got sent:
umvcl.jpg

9k8fow.jpg

sennu8.jpg

How many things can you notice?  
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

maaaaaaaaaaaaaan now i kicking my self for not copping the Xmas 9s.......SMH these pictures really changed my mind on here

Get the UPC and stock locate it...

Two of the shoes that I'm copping in February are the Dynamic Blue & Wolf Grey Zoom Rookies & The Lebron 9 Galaxy/Big Bang but what I find funny about these two sneaker cops is that I'm gonna be paying $200 for the Zoom Rookies which is a hot shoe while I'm only gonna be paying $175 for Big Bangs which are ten times hotter than the Zoom Rookies imo lol

Here you go.  These are the pictures I got sent:
umvcl.jpg

9k8fow.jpg

sennu8.jpg

How many things can you notice?  
eek.gif
Here they are again for this page.

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

859-276-2316

they are gettnig bombarded w/ calls so be patient, and good luck to you guys who are still on the hunt

[b]Rude people man. Answered the phone by saying "Whats up n?"[/b] Then said they sold out of lebrons , but they got some other shoes better shoes

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

859-276-2316

[b]Rude people man. Answered the phone by saying "Whats up n?"[/b] Then said they sold out of lebrons , but they got some other shoes better shoes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
When i called all dude said was Oneness...mad friendly to me tho and everything went smooth

Back
Top Bottom