Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Speaking of that shirt, did Champs get them in yet? jmadidas2001?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

thank you for that vid of the big bang, because my infatuation of that shoe just died, with that video. I thought it would look better but the shape of the 9's just makes it look good from the side. Front view doesn't look to good, and this makes revert back to 8's being the best lebron shoes.
Quite the opposite with me. Aside from dude thinking he was first with a pair of those on Youtube, the shoes look great on feet. These were already set in stone as a cop for me, this video just amped me up that much more. LBJ line is trumping JB as of now IMO.

Ok guys, I'm all in now. Im not really impressed by the Kobe 7 so far this year, only the Xmas pair. I have the Hurricanes, need Miami Nights, Chinas, and Freegums. Really hope there is a shirt with the Freegum print dropping. Big Bangs and SLHs will be copped as well.

The Freegums shirt was suppose drop with the shoes, but NDC had an error and couldn't put them up for sale. Looks like a production issue. I asked earlier this week when the shirt will be available, and it doesn't look like anytime soon. Hopefully it will be up soon because it looks dope. Couple of my boys got them at the Solefly Freegums release party early December. It's FIRE.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Did the Christmas 9's release in a size 16??Got a friend looking for a pair, but from I've gathered, they aren't available that big.

I know they came in a sz 15, but I'm not sure about sz 16 tho.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I'm waiting on the Freegums to go on sale, which looks like a great possibility at the moment.
That's what I'm waiting on, too.

I'm with y'all, stores around me still have a FSR

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by thapointguy

easy fix with a small $3 bottle of black leather paint

You'd still have the grey pull tab and white pod on the sole on the ID's. I'm sure those PE's have red outlining around the swoosh. Something you wouldn't be able to have on ID's with a white sig in the tongue. A couple of details will differ if u try and ID the same pair. With that said, I will be pulling the trigger on them come next week.

A bottle of red paint would fix that too. Why would you want to have it to look exactly the same anyways. I still like the Kentucky better.

Not saying that people want to make the exact same pair. But you really can't if you wanted to.

we've only seen two pairs of the 9s low so i dont think we can rush to any kind of judgement yet!

am i the only regretting buying lebrons after the last two games?

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

we've only seen two pairs of the 9s low so i dont think we can rush to any kind of judgement yet!

am i the only regretting buying lebrons after the last two games?

For me, I can. The lows are terrible.

I cant wait till the freegums go on sale, they are probly the best GR of the 9. How do ix's break in though? i havent worn mine yet, only tried on my xmas' and they are pretty tight. i got them true to size

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Hurricanes only come with 1 set of laces (orange).

Thank you sir
Those big bangs are bright as heck. But they look nice.
Ill cop when they hit outlets

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Hurricanes only come with 1 set of laces (orange).

Thank you sir
Those big bangs are bright as heck. But they look nice.
Ill cop when they hit outlets
You might get a small amount of Hurricanes that hit outlets, but there is no way Big Bangs even touch an outlet store

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

The canes color way is better than the cannons.
IMO

Maybe to you. To me, the Cannons blow the Hurricanes away
Co-sign.  I am a huge fan of the Cannons more so than any other CW so far.  Of course, I think its a love/hate CW.  Kinda like Red Bull as a drink or mixer.  Either you love it or hate it.  I think the MN are great too, I just can't see wearing 'em personally.  Chinas are excellent but seem to OKC !%+ and not comfortable with that CW for a Lebron shoe.  KD- good, but not Lebron.  I can't get into freegums, but I can see the allure and the detail is nice.  Xmas are probably my second fave colorway, but just can't see wearing them a ton either.  For me Cannons are most versatile and unique with any variety of clothing- hoops clothes, casual, jeans, shorts, whatever. Just my .02.  Will say this- I much prefer what JP and his group have done with the 9 vs. what Kobe's camp has done with the 7 - and I am not loyal to either one.

Back
Top Bottom