Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

im guessing this guy has the dumb early big bangs with the wrong insole in it, bcuz he never showed the inside of the shoe

Originally Posted by mri95

im guessing this guy has the dumb early big bangs with the wrong insole in it, bcuz he never showed the inside of the shoe

YES! first to get his eyes poked out.

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

we've only seen two pairs of the 9s low so i dont think we can rush to any kind of judgement yet!

am i the only regretting buying lebrons after the last two games?

Why were you buying them?

Cannons are the best CW I have seen so far. I had to have them when I saw them. I picked up the Freegums because the details on them look amazing in person. At first I wasn't a fan of the Chinas or the Christmas but they have grown on my, not sure I could ever wear them out in public though. Miamis and MNs and the rest are meh, if someone gave them to me I would take them but I would rather have other stuff.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Hurricanes only come with 1 set of laces (orange).

Thank you sir
Those big bangs are bright as heck. But they look nice.
Ill cop when they hit outlets
You might get a small amount of Hurricanes that hit outlets, but there is no way Big Bangs even touch an outlet store
this is like saying I'll wait for the Concords to hit outlets...
roll.gif

The IX lows are a mix between the 8 v3 and IX. Just like the sprite and solar, those colors will sell. The wolf grey and blackout colors will sit until the prices drop under a bill.

Was checking out YouTube when I came across this vid. Funny how these guys have to camp out for almost every Lebron release.
laugh.gif

Peep the Cannons at :06

Them babies are
smokin.gif

Cannons easily outdo the Miami's. Also to the guys that keep saying they like the color ways but can't do them....why not? Every color way released can be pulled off easily with the most basic of fits. White Tee, khakis & grey hoodie. It's not rocket science.

For those who wear the Lebron's in a sz 12 or below, do they run small or true to size? I normally wear a 10.5 but for some reason the kobe's I wear an 11 because the 10.5's run snug and tight.

So I'm wondering because I wanna get them off a NT'er but idk if the 10.5 might fit snug or just go half a size up!

Thanks in advance

I'm having withdrawls...itchin to see what other CW's are coming out besides the BB, SLH, CG's, Griffey's and Dunkman's.

BTW, how many different CW's of the 8's were there and how many 9's are there so far?

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Hurricanes only come with 1 set of laces (orange).

Thank you sir

Those big bangs are bright as heck. But they look nice.

Ill cop when they hit outlets
You might get a small amount of Hurricanes that hit outlets, but there is no way Big Bangs even touch an outlet store
roll.gif

EVERY sneaker hits the outlet...the questions is IF they actually make it to the SALES floor....I know for a fact that Chinas have already hit (please don't ask cause I'm not gonna blow up there spot)...a few random sizes and employees ran through them...

Just as an FYI..Lebron 8 Vets, Chinas, Black and Red's, SLH, and Blackouts are ALL in the outlets now...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Was checking out YouTube when I came across this vid. Funny how these guys have to camp out for almost every Lebron release.
laugh.gif

Peep the Cannons at :06

Them babies are
smokin.gif

Cannons easily outdo the Miami's. Also to the guys that keep saying they like the color ways but can't do them....why not? Every color way released can be pulled off easily with the most basic of fits. White Tee, khakis & grey hoodie. It's not rocket science.

I agree on Cannons.  I think a lot of people will regret not coppin' 'em down the line.  I have no issue with Hurricanes- they just aren't Cannons to me without the Volt and different greens.  As far as can't do the reds or purples/pinks- not so much can't - just not into those colors for whatever reason for sneaks-  I do like some purples- foams, etc..., but some colorways to me are just more versatile than others-  I like that Cannons stand out, but not necessarily obnoxiously- Xmas are a little loud to some degree and even Chinas- of course I tend to contradict, because Creamsicle KD2s are amongst my favorite to wear with whatever- I am partial to orange, green, yellow, etc..- more than reds, purples, even blues to some degree. Just my thing- but no knock on anyone else who differs in the slightest.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

roll.gif

EVERY sneaker hits the outlet...the questions is IF they actually make it to the SALES floor....I know for a fact that Chinas have already hit (please don't ask cause I'm not gonna blow up there spot)...a few random sizes and employees ran through them...

Just as an FYI..Lebron 8 Vets, Chinas, Black and Red's, SLH, and Blackouts are ALL in the outlets now...

Which outlet got Concords and yeezys? Those 8's were sitting that's why they hit outlets. Eastbay and footlocker.com still had them. Saying those 8's hit outlets is like saying Kobe tb hit outlets. We know they will. Maybe say all gr's hit outlets. That's reasonable.

word them pe's arent that nice, i think a clear sole would of made them nicer... now those green and blue id's are fire.. thats a hot shoe...

i think the breds are better than those pe's also, breds are just sick

China Lebrons hit the outlets?!

That doesn't make a fraction of sense. If HOH PG Plaza announced a restock for Chinas tomorrow morning, they'd be riots & anarchy again. PERIOD! So why would Nike choose to send them to an outlet spot? Matter fact.....somebody, anybody that lives anywhere in the states where there's CHINA'S sitting on the shelves for RETAIL......Take that pic & post.

Till then....

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

roll.gif

Which outlet got Concords and yeezys? Those 8's were sitting that's why they hit outlets. Eastbay and footlocker.com still had them. Saying those 8's hit outlets is like saying Kobe tb hit outlets. We know they will. Maybe say all gr's hit outlets. That's reasonable.
He's right I just went to that same "Outlet" And they had the Lebron 9 Watch for the Thrones and the [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Jordan[/color] 4 Doernbechers in there & all the sales people where Magical Leprechauns wearing the Nike Mags that greeted me! Because you know "every shoe" hits the outlet!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

China Lebrons hit the outlets?!

That doesn't make a fraction of sense. If HOH PG Plaza announced a restock for Chinas tomorrow morning, they'd be riots & anarchy again. PERIOD! So why would Nike choose to send them to an outlet spot? Matter fact.....somebody, anybody that lives anywhere in the states where there's CHINA'S sitting on the shelves for RETAIL......Take that pic & post.

Till then....

roll.gif

Sometimes you have to let people just talk. Let him believe what he wants

^dude in the video said the weave pattern was carbon fiber? The heel tab was on a special chinese stone? what in the world......

Back
Top Bottom