Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakermane

China Lebrons hit the outlets?!

That doesn't make a fraction of sense. If HOH PG Plaza announced a restock for Chinas tomorrow morning, they'd be riots & anarchy again. PERIOD! So why would Nike choose to send them to an outlet spot? Matter fact.....somebody, anybody that lives anywhere in the states where there's CHINA'S sitting on the shelves for RETAIL......Take that pic & post.

Till then....

wrcjmt.gif

^^^ Needs more traction in his Spidey shoes. I think the Xmas 9s would go good with that outfit.

Originally Posted by nimhet

this is like saying I'll wait for the Concords to hit outlets...
roll.gif
Um, they will....just watch. But you nor I will touch them.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

EVERY sneaker hits the outlet...the questions is IF they actually make it to the SALES floor....I know for a fact that Chinas have already hit (please don't ask cause I'm not gonna blow up there spot)...a few random sizes and employees ran through them...
This.

Originally Posted by JHes91

China Lebrons hit the outlets?!

That doesn't make a fraction of sense. If HOH PG Plaza announced a restock for Chinas tomorrow morning, they'd be riots & anarchy again. PERIOD! So why would Nike choose to send them to an outlet spot? Matter fact.....somebody, anybody that lives anywhere in the states where there's CHINA'S sitting on the shelves for RETAIL......Take that pic & post.

Till then....

wrcjmt.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

the 8's are the most comfortable shoe i have ever worn.

Do you go to Burger King and say McDonald's is better too?
laugh.gif

To be fair, the 8s really are comfortable. Definitely up there among the most comfortable Nike shoes. Feels like you're walking with pillows on your feet.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

You might get a small amount of Hurricanes that hit outlets, but there is no way Big Bangs even touch an outlet store
roll.gif

EVERY sneaker hits the outlet...the questions is IF they actually make it to the SALES floor....I know for a fact that Chinas have already hit (please don't ask cause I'm not gonna blow up there spot)...a few random sizes and employees ran through them...

Just as an FYI..Lebron 8 Vets, Chinas, Black and Red's, SLH, and Blackouts are ALL in the outlets now...

Which outlet got Concords and yeezys? Those 8's were sitting that's why they hit outlets. Eastbay and footlocker.com still had them. Saying those 8's hit outlets is like saying Kobe tb hit outlets. We know they will. Maybe say all gr's hit outlets. That's reasonable.

First off I been around toooo long to post and not know what I'm talking about....Concords Have NOT hit outlet...YET...Yeezys hit...not in large Quantites...from I was told it was less then 5 pairs...XXXGumSoles (oG NT as well as trusted Ebay seller) snatched a few pairs and they went straight to the bay...check his eBay profile..there is a reason he mostly list B-Grades and samples...now which outlet he is connected too he will never say....

As far as the China's...three pairs popped up in Jersey Gardens (my bad to blow up the spot homie)..they might have either been returns or transfers...size 8, size 9 and size 9.5...NONE hit the floor...Bergen Center in Paramus had 4 sizes in the Kentucky's which did hit the floor and were sold...Generally random pop up kicks like this only appear at Clearence Stores (San Leorado, Pigeon, Celebration etc) so them popping up in Jersey was random....

Believe what you want but trust EVERY shoe hits the outlet...Now which outlet..how many pairs...and if they hit the floor is a different story....I know dudes who make a LIVING off outlets...Soles included...so believe what you want...

Oh and as far as ONLY bricked 8's hitting the outlets...Entourages were also available in San Leorado about three months back...price was $99.99 and they had scattered pairs that mostly hit the floor...Still don't believe me...give them a call and I'm sure they will confirm that they came...and we're sold...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

roll.gif

EVERY sneaker hits the outlet...the questions is IF they actually make
it to the SALES floor....I know for a fact that Chinas have already hit
(please don't ask cause I'm not gonna blow up there spot)...a few random
sizes and employees ran through them...
This.

Thanks Flint...I see you UpandComing..Knicks and a couple other old school NT Outlet thread heads in here...I should have never said anything ..when you try and explain how the outlets work..most people just don't get it...

wrote:

im guessing this guy has the dumb early big bangs with the wrong insole in it, bcuz he never showed the inside of the shoe

man the big bangs look SICK in that vid...WOW!

watched the vid...

bangs=too damn bright

just dont see what the rest of you do...

Well the B grade concords were sold in stores....for retail.. So the outlet dream is dim...

Grapes, aquas, and mr. basketball brons did hit outlet though.... #ijs

Ayipapi.

Your original statement which may be true is very very vague saying all shoes hit outlets.

If your saying that Nike sends some b grades/ promo kicks to outlets that's believable. To say that someone returns pairs and the outlet sales them. That's believable. You can return a Nike product to any Nike store so yeah they will sale them. I'm not doubting the whole story but that's a huge different from the shoes sitting being sent back to Nike and Nike shipping these shoes out to an outlet store. If its b grades it's a reason they are at a factory store. I think that's what most of us mean at least I did.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Lolol. Look at what I started with my sarcastic comment lolol.
look what you started...
roll.gif
  At least I got some education on what hits outlets...but as far as I'm concerned, if it doesn't hit the floor, it doesn't count.  I'll wait patiently for the BB's to hit the outlets too....
tongue.gif

BigBrandon.....

My thoughts exactly. 3 pairs of Chinas....just 3 whole pairs?!
No one is returning Chinas & if they do....that shoe wouldn't last the rest of the day on that shelf.
Now a very minuscule amount of B-Grades hitting the outlets.....very believable. And as you stated, they didn't even make it to the floor.
It's too much hype on China Lebrons for me to believe that stores are sitting on pairs that they can't sell, thus them ending up outlet bound.

Hell....you own a sneaker chain & you can't sell Chinas....you need to cut your lost & close shop.

I think he meant San Leandro and I frequent them as well as Great Mall outlets. I'm sure dude has solid info but i still dont see them getting quality big bangs. Im over though let's talk about the nines.

Anyways those big bangs seem to go perfect with those bucs creamsicle Uni's. Wouldn't buy one though

BigBrandon.....

Hell....you own a sneaker chain & you can't sell Chinas....you need to cut your lost & close shop.

or post in here so we can help you get rid of them
pimp.gif

Anyone know the significance of orange and this years all star game in Orlando? Just curious about everyone having orange. Thought it might be. Nike thing but now someone said D Rose shoe is also orange. Ready to see the big bang Durants. You know there making them.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

roll.gif

EVERY sneaker hits the outlet...the questions is IF they actually make
it to the SALES floor....I know for a fact that Chinas have already hit
(please don't ask cause I'm not gonna blow up there spot)...a few random
sizes and employees ran through them...
This.
Thanks Flint...I see you UpandComing..Knicks and a couple other old school NT Outlet thread heads in here...I should have never said anything ..when you try and explain how the outlets work..most people just don't get it...
Most of NT are youngsters here. They really don't know how the whole thing works. Personally, living in Orlando where there are 3 outlet stores and one clearance outlet, I can honestly say that EVERY shoe hits an outlet. I've seen A,B,C, and ungraded pairs hit each store. Space Jams? There was a line. CG's? Same. Royal Foams? Employees ran through a FSR. Hell, my clearance outlet gets Nike iD's from all over the country.

From every production run Nike does, there are B grades. Where do you think those pairs go? I know NT'ers on here that cop ONLY through the outlet system and get a lot of heat. No reason to sit there and mock/doubt NT'ers when y'all youngins don't know what you're talking about. I miss the old days of the NT outlet threads. I used to get weekly texts/pm's with HEAT dropping at outlets nationwide. I couldn't keep up with it so I stopped. No need to elaborate anymore, same story every big thread. People forget what an OUTLET store is...

Back to Lebron Big Bang IX's - The D-Rose ASG shoe IS all Orange. I'm curious too. Only correlation is they're playing in Orange County Orlando, FL?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I kid I kid, but it's interesting to see what the real jersey colors are going to be.

Not a huge Lebreezy afficionado I'm a complete noob when it comes to any of his sneakers, but after seeing some of these recent 9 colorways I have to say I'm digging them. I'm currently scoping the BRed 9's (I think that's their nickname) They're available for $105 right now. I've seen people mention that these run small. How would you guys compare them to the Concords in terms of width and length? (pause)
Thanks

That video had some dope on foot shots.

I regret not getting pairs of this shoe earlier

Cannons sat around me for a few weeks smh and I chose the Light Graphite 14s over them :/

Back
Top Bottom