Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

wow almost the same exact shoe, looks way better in those pics...

scar faces are a shoe you gotta wear all the time and get your money's worth cause if you sit on them they gonna look bad with yellowing...

I need these
mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

You asked the same thing in the Kobe thread. And same with the brons. It's a black history month shoe which is in February. Not specifically a MLK shoe. Usually the nba will have a certain night towards the end of February and the shoe will drop right before or right after Bron wears them in the game.
from what i remembered...Lebron did not have a MLK shoe last year....and the Kobe MLKs are the same as the BHMs....so if Lebron is not playing today...he wont have a BHM shoe for sure. 

MLK Day does not equal Black History Month.

Nike has already stated that Lebron, Kobe and Durant will have BHM colorways of their shoes as part of the series of six different shoes that will be released. They'll probably drop around the middle of February.

they used the games on MLK day to preview the BHM, they can't wear them the entire month of February due to league uniform code, only can wear different colors on holidays I believe

Freegums > chicago 10s.
Yeah I said it.
Im sure the freegums are made of better quality.
Dont get me wrong, I like the 10s, but the detail and materials exceed those of the 10s.

@ Pointguy. Yeah I remember them wearing them on his bday to. I was more so saying the shoe was a black history month shoe for kobe with the BHM on the side for black history.

We will more then likely see Kobe's tonight but since Bron doesnt play He might wear his tomorrow on in Feb. Nike did say he would have a CW as well as durant though so I'm looking forward to them. Even if he doesn't wear them in game.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Freegums > chicago 10s.
Yeah I said it.
Dont get me wrong, I like the 10s, but the detail and materials exceed those of the 10s.

IMO that goes without saying. Brons or Jordan retro's. If I could only buy one it would be the Brons but I'm glad I don't have to make that decision.

@ Pointguy. Yeah I remember them wearing them on his bday to. I was more so saying the shoe was a black history month shoe for kobe with the BHM on the side for black history.

We will more then likely see Kobe's tonight but since Bron doesnt play He might wear his tomorrow on in Feb. Nike did say he would have a CW as well as durant though so I'm looking forward to them. Even if he doesn't wear them in game.

Exactly. I only wanted to get the point across that Nike's big 3 will have BHM editions of their shoes released, along with the Air Max 1, Air Force One low and Nike Blazer. All should drop mid-February.

Right on Purplehaze, and yes the leather is on point. I got real excited about that eastbay news to tell you the truth but it's for the best that I don't buy anymore anyways

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

White/Sport Red LBJ 9 already in Nike Outlets for $120.

What outlets might these be at big guy
On the Facebook page it is listed as an outlet in Terrell, Texas

Eastbay has the black/red, white/red and OSU for 20% off through tonight. If you have free shipping and no tax, it comes to $136.

I was really hoping Eastbay Rep was right about that new CW dropping but it's cool. Grey's will be copped still. In the meantime I'll be rocking these to replace the Bron Red and black PE CW
pimp.gif

I HATE YOUUUU
Now I want to buy both
frown.gif

Never really been a fan of Lebrons besides the first 4 and the 7s but one thing I do love about the line is the attention to detail. There are so many unique references to Lebrons life, it's dope!

Also, those Miami ones are too ill. Def the best colorway
pimp.gif

Freegums > chicago 10s.
Yeah I said it.

IMO that goes without saying. Brons or Jordan retro's. If I could only buy one it would be the Brons but I'm glad I don't have to make that decision.
My thoughts exactly.  I told myself that it was either the Freegums or Chi X...I went the the Freegums...
grin.gif

Cannons sitting in a local mall by me. sursprised to see they had it in a couple of stores. especially a HOH maybe a restock

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Freegums > chicago 10s.
Yeah I said it.

My thoughts exactly.  I told myself that it was either the Freegums or Chi X...I went the the Freegums...
grin.gif

Not a bad decision. I knew I couldn't resist so I didn't even give myself that option. 

My Pickups for Today!!!! Iphone Pics...lol...Flash took out the Xmas.....
laugh.gif

I LOVE EM ALL BUT you all know which ones are my favvv...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The 9's just took my pockets for the next couple months...

^ you grabbed all those today. Nice! Thats a car note almost. haha

Thanks...!!!!! I kept them in the Trunk till my Fiancee left to go running at the gym.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Too bad she will notice them sooner than later.....
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Looks like Dinner this weekend and Flowers..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now after your Freegum pics...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
,.....Looks like Friday Lebron will get more money from me!!

Originally Posted by bballkid11

BigBrandon wrote:

Thanks...!!!!! I kept them in the Trunk till my Fiancee left to go running at the gym.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

gladbron.gif
........LOL!

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by bballkid11

BigBrandon wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

gladbron.gif
........LOL!
Im Rolling after seeing that one
roll.gif
roll.gif

That couldnt be more right! thats probably the look on his face laughing
laugh.gif

Mentioned I picked these up a week ago, finally snapped a few pics.
img0718r.jpg
img0720kx.jpg

Absolutely love these. The only thing that could have made them better would be if they came with a second pair of laces. Now onto the Big Bangs, and then whatever I can get under retail 
laugh.gif

Haven't heard of a shoe yet that you don't want a clear sole on. The black and red pair is nice. No clear sole or speckles needed. I'll try and grab a pair but with so much else coming out. Hopefully they don't move to quick so I can grab a pair a month or do down the line.

I feel you on the clear sole purp. Clear soles on these lebrons make them 10x's better. They need a clear sole option for the ID's. I bet you sales would increase.

Damn I slept on these.. anyone know where I can find Cannons, Miamis, MN's, or Chinas for a decent price? Looking to pay under $200 if possible.

Back
Top Bottom