Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Haven't heard of a shoe yet that you don't want a clear sole on. The black and red pair is nice. No clear sole or speckles needed. I'll try and grab a pair but with so much else coming out. Hopefully they don't move to quick so I can grab a pair a month or do down the line.
lmao at least a color trans sole..

i love all the other colorways, but for a pe we could be asking for way better... just seems like a boring colorway imo..

I still find it hard to believe that red pair is dropping on 2/3. Sure it's not the cool greys? Might need a second opinion from Eastbay Ray or Ryan lol

Originally Posted by Tlong80

can we get more info and pics on the griffey cw?

I was thinking the same thing! Lol I mean the Cannon's,  Miami Nights & Christmas are hot... but I think we've seen enough pictures of them now lol it's not like they just came out or are a future release. I mean they been out since like November 2011 and we on our way to February so lets break out some fresh pics of the Griffey Dunkmans or even the black & Green ones and I love the Big Bangs to death but if I see one more video or picture of them I'm gonna flip out lol Let's get some fresh pics up of the DUNKMANS!!

Originally Posted by Joulze

I decided to break out my China 9's yesterday and I have to say the response the shoe received was crazy when I running some errands. Stopped at the mall and random people was just telling they liked my shoes. Then I walked and a couple of the shoe stores and the people who worked there was like he got on the Chinas or when those Lebrons come out (we didn't get the China 9's in my area) Finally I stopped at a convenience  store  and this older lady was like WOW your shoes look nice! I'm definitely feeling the response and reactions I got from the China's which is nothing at all like the response I get when I rock any of my Jordan's.. It feels ike when you wearing Lebrons your apart of exclusive sneaker club.
no, that's just the response you get from people while wearing a bright colored shoe that catches attention lol.

Originally Posted by Tlong80

can we get more info and pics on the griffey cw?

I was thinking the same thing! Lol I mean the Cannon's,  Miami Nights & Christmas are hot... but I think we've seen enough pictures of them now lol it's not like they just came out or are a future release. I mean they been out since like November 2011 and we on our way to February so lets break out some fresh pics of the Griffey Dunkmans or even the black & Green ones and I love the Big Bangs to death but if I see one more video or picture of them I'm gonna flip out lol Let's get some fresh pics up of the DUNKMANS!!

I feel you. I just want to know if it's going to be a general release or what to be honest.

qdSW7.jpg

HxqSW.jpg

8lhAe.jpg

2n7rj.jpg

SdbeK.jpg

Some recent pickups. Started with the Freegum on release and had to play catchup. I'm not normally a Lebron fan, but they just looked too good to pass up.

Originally Posted by jst628

I decided to break out my China 9's yesterday and I have to say the response the shoe received was crazy when I running some errands. Stopped at the mall and random people was just telling they liked my shoes. Then I walked and a couple of the shoe stores and the people who worked there was like he got on the Chinas or when those Lebrons come out (we didn't get the China 9's in my area) Finally I stopped at a convenience  store  and this older lady was like WOW your shoes look nice! I'm definitely feeling the response and reactions I got from the China's which is nothing at all like the response I get when I rock any of my Jordan's.. It feels ike when you wearing Lebrons your apart of exclusive sneaker club.
no, that's just the response you get from people while wearing a bright colored shoe that catches attention lol.
Yeah somebody I know did tell me my outfit was hot but they also said I looked like a highlighter LOL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I still find it hard to believe that red pair is dropping on 2/3. Sure it's not the cool greys? Might need a second opinion from Eastbay Ray or Ryan lol
Dustin actually looked into it because of the concerns raised in this thread and it looks like our information was not up to date. We are getting the Cool Greys on 2/3 and the red pair have been canceled.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Dustin actually looked into it because of the concerns raised in this thread and it looks like our information was not up to date. We are getting the Cool Greys on 2/3 and the red pair have been canceled.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Thanks for the confirmation Ryan.

Well there you have it folks, too good to be true.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ryan

Look at him!
laugh.gif

Just gimme some damn info on the Big Bangs' release so I can sleep without having to take Tylenol PMs by the handful.

Just kidding, but I know you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom