Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Rocket

Just gimme some damn info on the Big Bangs' release so I can sleep without having to take Tylenol PMs by the handful.

Just kidding, but I know you know what I mean.

#OccupyNike they already know the release date why can't they just tell us now #OccupyNike

w9ek5k.jpg

2vtpsug.jpg

352hpft.jpg

11hvv4h.jpg

yes you can but ppl want the exact one Lebron wears. ID has red on top of the tongue, they don't want it besides costs more

If the BHMs end up being like the Kentuckys only with metallic gold instead of blue and a black midsole and outsole, they'd be copped.

I want the BHM to look like the WTT, just with African Kente print instead of Givenchy print.

That would be wishful thinking though.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

no LBJ MLK day colorway since he aint playing today..

You asked the same thing in the Kobe thread. And same with the brons. It's a black history month shoe which is in February. Not specifically a MLK shoe. Usually the nba will have a certain night towards the end of February and the shoe will drop right before or right after Bron wears them in the game.

the Christmas 9s and 8s look the same! Nike really did not put much effort in it at all...the 9s look better IMO...but i do like the speckles on the 8s

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

You asked the same thing in the Kobe thread. And same with the brons. It's a black history month shoe which is in February. Not specifically a MLK shoe. Usually the nba will have a certain night towards the end of February and the shoe will drop right before or right after Bron wears them in the game.
from what i remembered...Lebron did not have a MLK shoe last year....and the Kobe MLKs are the same as the BHMs....so if Lebron is not playing today...he wont have a BHM shoe for sure. 

from what i remembered...Lebron did not have a MLK shoe last year....and the Kobe MLKs are the same as the BHMs....so if Lebron is not playing today...he wont have a BHM shoe for sure. 
I thought he did have a BHM + it was scheduled for release but it was scrapped???
Maybe I'm thinking of the 7.

From what I remember it was a Black History month shoe which included a Jordan 3, Kobe 6 air force one and a converse shoe and they came out in February. You have your nicknames for shoes somewhat mixed up. Yes martin luther king was black and he is part of black history month the shoes were not made for his birthday. 
http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/01/nike-2011-black-history-month-pack/  check out this article about a year ago and maybe this might help you my man. So no the kobe MLK and BHM are not the same shoe. But I guess if people can call the freegums scarfaces anything is possible. Cool Greys are also gun metals too 
smokin.gif

the Christmas 9s and 8s look the same! Nike really did not put much effort in it at all...the 9s look better IMO...but i do like the speckles on the 8s

NAH, thats not a real pictures of the Christmas 9. Those look nothing like it to tell you the truth.
He did a ID on those looks like

I was really hoping Eastbay Rep was right about that new CW dropping but it's cool. Grey's will be copped still. In the meantime I'll be rocking these to replace the Bron Red and black PE CW
pimp.gif

MLK Day does not equal Black History Month. Nike has already stated that Lebron, Kobe and Durant will have BHM colorways of their shoes as part of the series of six different shoes that will be released. They'll probably drop around the middle of February.

Back
Top Bottom