Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

can we conformation on which color the swingmans will be im starting to feel like they will be navy
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Shox23

can we conformation on which color the swingmans will be im starting to feel like they will be navy
frown.gif
They seem to be a mix of Eggplant and Navy

The official color is Green Abyss

I'm gonna have to choose between those and the SLH's, I'm leaning towards the Swingmans.

Looks like my search for Chinas has come to an end. Picked some up tonight for a good price. Just have to wait for the mail to do it's thing.

Yeah I personally liked the Cannons too. But Lebrons are so pricey. I kinda do want a pair though just to have, dunno what CW to get though. I'm really feelin the Summit Lakes though.

Yeah they are pricey but what premium Nike shoes aren't. Shoot Jordan's cost you 160. Kobe supremes even more. Brons at 170 is steep but it's right there with other Nike sig lines minus durant I guess. The amares aren't a true sig I guess until they get his name on them

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Looks like my search for Chinas has come to an end. Picked some up tonight for a good price. Just have to wait for the mail to do it's thing.

How much did you pay just curious? I'm looking for 11.5 as well... Did you find them on NT?

Back
Top Bottom