Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^ it's not even jb because I only wanted the XI, its all these damn IX's and maybe a foamposite or IV's.....damn Nike

cool grey looking good but m pretty sure they will sit for a while... i ll catch em at the outlet or when they are discounted...

Originally Posted by DAR228

The Cool Greys Are Very Nice. 
pimp.gif

IMG_0267.jpg
i didn't even get the 8 cool grey, but these kind of look good, matter of fact these shoes do look good

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

sneakermane, what happened to your Canes in the last pic?

I must of been my iPhone or something. I noticed that glare on my Miami's too after you mentioned it. Had to rush home to check my pair.

They flawless.....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Joulze

Wow those Lebron Foamposites is looking kind of crazy! To bad they a 1 of 1
frown.gif

Nike Air Foamposite One LeBron James PE

pic not working.
nerd.gif
Yeah I was trying to load up but they just posted a picture of them up on kixandthecity.com maybe you can upload it?

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Wow those Lebron Foamposites is looking kind of crazy! To bad they a 1 of 1
frown.gif

Nike Air Foamposite One LeBron James PE

pic not working.
nerd.gif
Yeah I was trying to load up but they just posted a picture of them up on kixandthecity.com maybe you can upload it?
it works now, no worries.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but I was just on Kixandthecity and saw something about the BHMs...

Via http://www.kixandthecity....y-month-2012-collection/

"Nike Basketball is set to celebrate Black History Month with their own Black History Month Collection. The "Black History Month" Nike Basketball Collection will feature a Nike Zoom Kobe VII, a Nike Zoom KD IV, and a Nike LeBron 9. All three of the sneakers are based on a Midnight Fog colorway with Red and Black accents.

No word on an exact release date but we should expect to see them hit retail next month."

Really feeling the CGs this year..
I like this shade of gray more than years past.
I got too many CG kicks so its discount or bust for me.

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

So everyone stayed true to the size in regards to the Freegums?
wait, different colorways run different???

That's what everyone's sayin. I have Chinas, Christmases, and Cannons and they all fit the EXACT same.

Cool greys are alright. If they were dropping in a dry month I'd probably cop instantly. Since February 2012 will be a month for the ages, I can't see myself grabbing them before they go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom