Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by nimhet

All these pictures is making me want to get more CW's. I was happy with only having the China's but now I want the Xmas, Kentucky's, Big Bangs, Swingman's and Freegums too.

LUKE.....COME JOIN THE DARKSIDE!!!

Not done yet. Next up......

^^^I have to agree. Cool Grays are copped.
happy.gif

sneakermane, what happened to your Canes in the last pic?

Eh, I think the CG colorway looks a lot better on the Lebron 8. It looks okay on the 9.

I wouldn't have mind if the CG was the base for the Dunkman. Replace the outsole, air bubble, and swoosh with electric green...HEAT

My Chinas came in the mail today. Finally I have them. Pretty much only want to pick up Christmas, Miami Nights and Big Bangs and call it. Nothing else really excites me.

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

Originally Posted by MDkicks

I'm confused are the Big Bangs the ASGs????

YESSIR !

Thanks for the info! Does this mean the East will be wearing orange???

i do not know for sure, but my GUESS both squads go with orange, just home/away for the difference. takin the 'orlando' theme to tha fullest
i REALLY wish someone could come up with solid info or a legit pict of em

i like the big bangs with the cannon orange laces too, alot   
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Saw this on Facebook and thought you guys might enjoy it 
laugh.gif

396138_355915367770190_100000551906967_1311315_2082182569_n.jpg

Unless dude took the time to swap the insoles out before taking the pic, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they are GS size. Not impressed.
Dude in the bron can't be taller than 5 feet. Look at the length of those mini me calf lol

It will be interesting for sure having orange jersey and all the themed shoes coming out! Nice change up

Got to check out the CGs earlier today and I'm not feeling them. Wish they would've used a darker shade of gray because this shad is very bleh. Will only cop if I can get the hookup on the 50.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Saw this on Facebook and thought you guys might enjoy it 
laugh.gif

396138_355915367770190_100000551906967_1311315_2082182569_n.jpg

Unless dude took the time to swap the insoles out before taking the pic, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they are GS size. Not impressed.
Dude in the bron can't be taller than 5 feet. Look at the length of those mini me calf lol
not like anyone can decide how tall they are or how big their feet are. why does that matter at all? 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

Originally Posted by KenJi714

not like anyone can decide how tall they are or how big their feet are. why does that matter at all? 
tired.gif
RIGHT!
Some people are crazy man!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by nimhet

All these pictures is making me want to get more CW's. I was happy with only having the China's but now I want the Xmas, Kentucky's, Big Bangs, Swingman's and Freegums too.

LUKE.....COME JOIN THE DARKSIDE!!!

Not done yet. Next up......

Thats Crazy... Nice
pimp.gif

My wallet will be empty with all the drops in Feb, IX's on deck but everything else gets a eenie-meanie-minni-moe!

Back
Top Bottom