Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Smashing a pair of $100 kicks or $180 kicks is not impressive to me at all in any way, shape, or form. I already know I'm a self-absorbent American who spends needless money on sneakers when there are not only children starving in Africa, but in America as well. But destroying a pair of $100 or $180 sneakers is ******ed either way you look at it.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Smashing a pair of $100 kicks or $180 kicks is not impressive to me at all in any way, shape, or form. I already know I'm a self-absorbent American who spends needless money on sneakers when there are not only children starving in Africa, but in America as well. But destroying a pair of $100 or $180 sneakers is ******ed either way you look at it.
THIS

Video is nuts! Can't wait for those BBs. Homie with the cankles and the coughdrops made me throw my own coughdrops on to see what they look like without Shrek wearin 'em.

You know...I've always thought it a lil' funny that probably half of the sneaker community were overweight or hefty. It does look funny sometimes but you can't descriminate. At the end of the day, sneakers are made for everybody.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Video is nuts! Can't wait for those BBs. Homie with the cankles and the coughdrops made me throw my own coughdrops on to see what they look like without Shrek wearin 'em.

You know...I've always thought it a lil' funny that probably half of the sneaker community were overweight or hefty. It does look funny sometimes but you can't descriminate. At the end of the day, sneakers are made for everybody.
"Hefty" 
roll.gif
. Haven't heard that since middle school. Yeah I wasn't trying to go in on the dude, just thought it was funny.

You guys complain waaaay to much. If the guy wants to smash his kobes with his Lebrons let him do it, vice versa. You guys didnt buy the shoes so whats the point of arguing about it. lol

Let people do what they want with their money.

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

You guys complain waaaay to much. If the guy wants to smash his kobes with his Lebrons let him do it, vice versa. You guys didnt buy the shoes so whats the point of arguing about it. lol

Let people do what they want with their money.
Totally agree. The reason I responded was because the conversation turned into how "impressed" everyone was with somebody ruining a pair of $100 kicks versus a pair of $180 kicks. My point was, it doesn't matter. Either way, it's pure idiotic pointlessness. 

All these pictures is making me want to get more CW's. I was happy with only having the China's but now I want the Xmas, Kentucky's, Big Bangs, Swingman's and Freegums too.

You guys realize that when he stepped on those Kobes it damaged them in absolutely no way, right? They MAYBE for a crease but I doubt it

Someone with common sense
pimp.gif

Just hoping for a NDC release of the ASG's. They had it the last few years so I hope they don't switch it up just because this years ASG is more hyped up 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Blue and white lace swaps - what do you guys think? Stick to the original laces? Don't really like the white laces on the UKs, but the blue laces look alright.
The Blue laces are OK but I will stay with the black laces.

My spot is getting the cool greys tomorrow or Wednesday. Might have to cop. They look really nice. Just to many shoes coming out.

Back
Top Bottom