Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by gentry187

Those CG will be copped.
pimp.gif

Yessir.
pimp.gif

Will pick up a pair when I'm in the States next month.

I wish they had more option available for the IDs that were gum sole capable. I couldn't make a colorway I liked enough to drop $220 on.

The mail/UPS was good to me today. LeBron 9 Chinas, Jordan Xs, and KD IV YOTDs all sitting on my doorstep when I came home. Pictures coming shortly. Today was a good day.

thats amazing work.. and the fact they all id's, one of a kind.... dope 9 collection gentry.. i know you aitn done either..

pimp.gif
at those "Miami Guns".

Is that gray on the side panel or black? Cant tell. I dont think anyone has answered but does battleground do custom work for anybody?

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

So everyone stayed true to the size in regards to the Freegums?
wait, different colorways run different???

That's what everyone's sayin. I have Chinas, Christmases, and Cannons and they all fit the EXACT same.

Wow.  My blk/red, X-mas, and Scarfaces fit the same.  I had to go a half size up.  When I had the Freegums, they were loose.  I'm gonna try a 10 tomorrow.

Very creative with the Miamigums and superb job on the speckles by battleground03. You should do a "FreeNight" version next.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

^^^It's grey. And battleground did that custom work for me. So to answer your question- Yes.
smile.gif

I'll ask the question everyone's been thinking. How much for the custom pink splatter on the midsole?

Thanks for the positive feedback on these NT.

@10pc nuggets- Go right ahead if u want. I don't mind.

@Rocket- U can ask Battleground himself. He'll give u a price.

@ThaPointGuy- Hmmm... U might be on to something.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

wait, different colorways run different???

That's what everyone's sayin. I have Chinas, Christmases, and Cannons and they all fit the EXACT same.

Wow.  My blk/red, X-mas, and Scarfaces fit the same.  I had to go a half size up.  When I had the Freegums, they were loose.  I'm gonna try a 10 tomorrow.
thanks guys. I am currently trying to get a sz 10 MN after purchasing a 9.5. I like em snug but they were just so tight.

Back
Top Bottom