Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

love the color blocking on those id's. wish all the colorways had the same blocking as the canes, freegums, and kentucky's.

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Red or black laces?  I currently rockin' mines with black.

ap-201201242141781070477.jpg

e058b330a5df7808afdd126de2c9c7ea-getty-137257062.jpg
Black. With the soles and accents, that's too much red
pimp.gif

The MiamI nights.& christmas colorway are just sitting on shelves here in south florida.

#even a local footaction still has a few cannons

Anyone wondering about the laces on the CG's and if they are 3M well they are. Wearing mine today and these are on point. I know there a GR but they are really a must cop for me but to each his own

Just copped a pair of Miami Nights from Champs. Went on and tried on the freegums to determine what size I really needed, and an 11.5 fit perfect as opposed to my normal 11. Had an associate do the product locator and found a pair. Crossing my fingers in hopes that the order is fulfilled and shipped. Big ups to Tiffany at Champs who did the product search for your boy over the phone.Oh yeah, and to any others looking for these, fam who said these are around in Southern Florida was right. A few champs stores in Tampa, Miami, and Hollywood, FL still had these in sizes 8-10.5, 11.5 and 14.

We've all seen the CG's with the regular 3M laces but I decided to put the white laces in them... 
Will post some on foot pics shortly. Just thought I would put these up quick. I couldn't wait to cop a few months on discount 
pimp.gif

I changed the size on the pics. Hopefully it kicks in

ready for summer 
pimp.gif

3M0

nice pick up again B. White laces are legit on there. Please no stepping on your CGXI haha. The swoosh looks messed up.
nerd.gif
I tuink they would sell better if it had a white midsole and clear soles ala CGXI

You know after looking at the picture I looked at the swoosh after I wore them all day and I couldn't find why it looked like that. I took new pictures and looked at em again but it was cool. I dunno. There fine though

A little WDYWT Lebron 9
Lacoste sweater with Lacsote polo underneath

Polo jeans

iGucci watch

Brons of course.

Broke em out this morning so subtle and down played really like em 
pimp.gif

Don't mind my wife's killer dog in the back. He tends to follow a lot.

I'm sure you can wait and cop for at least $50 bucks off in a few months but I did that for the CG 8s and waited 5 months to save $40 bucks. It just wasnt worth it to me to always see them and keep waiting and in the long run I only saved $40 bucks. I wanted a new pair of shoes to go to the Warriors game the other night on Monday and my spot had the royal blue 10's or these that had just got in. It was a no brainer to cop these over those so I wasnt even mad at paying retail. to impatient

Back
Top Bottom