Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

wanted to clown on those ids intially when u said about the color scheme but they came out pretty nice like everyone said...

i think if u could sumhow paint the pull tab middle rubbery part pink and rock purple laces theyd look
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

After seeing Gentry's MiamiGums & all these dope Lebron 9 colorways....IDs also.....

We need to see them getting worn. Hell, I got 7 colorways & FreeGums are the only pair I've worn....once.
tired.gif

Would love to see a W.D.I.W.T. for Lebrons 7 - 9 " JPs "....
Or one for the Lebron Brand altogether. JB has one so why not?

So gentry, those started as Freegums? But there are so many differences...what all was done to get to the finished product? That work is nice.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

So gentry, those started as Freegums? But there are so many differences...what all was done to get to the finished product? That work is nice.

They're ID's.

Speckles you can make using a fine brush and flicking it back to create splatter correct? Im guessing he used angelus paint. I have a bottle of white angelus, imma see if I can mess around with this splatter effect.

On another note, I know its the 8, but has Bron actually ever worn the SB colorway on court?

any pictures of the freegums with black laces? thinking of getting a pair if they look good like that. red or black laces on them guys?

Originally Posted by torres

ONENESS came thru for me with cannon! super fast delivery! props to the dude who posted restock info and their phone #!

I'm glad I went a full size up on cannon.

BB and dunkman next
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'll co-sign that. The oneness came in clutch. 
pimp.gif

Anybody know what the material of the tongue is made of(specifically the part of the tongue that has the lace slits)? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Still on the hunt for Miami Nights, has anyone seen them in stores still?  Biting the bullet and just gonna try to get them at retail 
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom