Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by bib10

China version will release during Oct 1st.

Where did you hear this at?

Just take his word for it.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

bib10, is it going to be white/red again? I hope it's white/yellow with hints of red. Change it up a bit. And hopefully the stone lion head replaces the sig on the tongue.
pimp.gif

they shouldve postponed these until Jan since we wont be having a season anyway and milked the heck out of the 8s. i think that is what the Kobe like will do...

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

they shouldve postponed these until Jan since we wont be having a season anyway and milked the heck out of the 8s. i think that is what the Kobe like will do...

Kobes traditionally drop around Jan anyway so it would be Nike "miking" the Kobes... It would just be business as usual

it's sad that we have to resort to fakes just to imagine other colorways of shoes(these and the yeezy 2s...next will probably be the kobe 7s)

with that being said, the "zoom generation" colorway of the 9s are hot, i'd cop

Black/White-Sport Red - 10/25
White/Sport Red - 11/4
Cool Grey/Grape-Black-Cherry - 11/4
Cannon/Volt-Total Orange - 11/11
Black/Black-Anthracite - 11/23

Originally Posted by BronLe

Black/White-Sport Red - 10/25
White/Sport Red - 11/4
Cool Grey/Grape-Black-Cherry - 11/4
Cannon/Volt-Total Orange - 11/11
Black/Black-Anthracite - 11/23
where did u find this?

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

I can't get over the clover leaf on the side, especially when it's a different color from the base.
Overall I love the shoe, but you are 100% right.  That "shape" is pretty weird lol.  

Originally Posted by jca998

LOL...mark my words...you'll be amazed by the Lebron 9 and all the colorways that will drop.

(And those that won't)

Could you post samples of the colors? Not the shoe itself, but maybe a car or paper similar to the colors?

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^I don't even want to ask why you're in a store that sells fakes.

lol places like Ross and Marshall's stay selling Fakes

Saw some clear AJIX's in a Ross' once

Anyways, fake makers are going hard, mold looks point on

Dead at those reject Varsity Griffeys

Shoes still haven't really grown on me

This might be a dumb question buts does that mean the 9 lows will have a air unit like the 8 V1s or like a pair of air max running shoes?

Back
Top Bottom