Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i like they grey laces better too, but it would be nice if they threw in a extra pair of white laces with them.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

The Dunkmans were maybe the worst cw of the 8 v3 next to the all blue pair. I had the white v3 that's was used exclusively for hooping. The only reason the dunkmans sold at all is that they were dunkmans and somewhat limited compared to other v3 models. Every cw besides the finals ended up in outlets with good amounts. Multiple fsr.

the dunk man v3 was the best color way on the v3, and i don't know where you live. The dunk mans weren't sold in outlets where i'm at, you had to order them from the web

Marky Mark with the swag! Hahaha

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

The Dunkmans were maybe the worst cw of the 8 v3 next to the all blue pair. I had the white v3 that's was used exclusively for hooping. The only reason the dunkmans sold at all is that they were dunkmans and somewhat limited compared to other v3 models. Every cw besides the finals ended up in outlets with good amounts. Multiple fsr.

the dunk man v3 was the best color way on the v3, and i don't know where you live. The dunk mans weren't sold in outlets where i'm at, you had to order them from the web
the gunmetal v3 were the best imo to bad they didnt release

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by bigj505

I think a more accurate comparison is the lebron 8 v3. People thought they would be great until they actual dropped. The other factor is price. Elites are 80 more than the reg version. That's a huge hike. I see myself passing on all elites unless they are something special.
This
And its not like Nike is going to produce mass quantities of these Elites and a lot of CW's like they did the 9

So I doubt there will be people saying "these are the best lebrons ever" 

They are just a supped up version of the 9
The lebron 8 v3 was good at least the dunk man were. When you could use a discount on them, them things sold out. And yeah I'm an example of someone who didn't like 9 at first and now I'm trying to buy some 9s. So what, its better to have them and feel stupid for doubting them, then to no have them at all.
so if im reading your statement correctly, you pretty much confirm what im saying.

the V3s were cool but not for retail. it could be entirely possible that the elites are chill but not until the 250 price tag drops
grin.gif

Dunkmans were in stores here in the bay area as well as outlets. I think you might be in the minority though about the dunkmans being the best but to each his own. They looked like Tin foil and Xbox 360 cases got blended together and were sponsored by NASA to be space shoes. I would never wear those ever. To each his own though. My boy bought them day one and loved them. As far as cg's I like both laces but I prefer the white laces by a good amount. Similar to 11s white swoosh - white jumpman white midsole - white sole. White laces make both nice. The 3m laces they come with though are nice. I'll alternate though.

Dunkmans were in stores here in the bay area as well as outlets. I think you might be in the minority though about the dunkmans being the best but to each his own. They looked like Tin foil and Xbox 360 cases got blended together and were sponsored by NASA to be space shoes. I would never wear those ever. To each his own though. My boy bought them day one and loved them. As far as cg's I like both laces but I prefer the white laces by a good amount. Similar to 11s white swoosh - white jumpman white midsole - white sole. White laces make both nice. The 3m laces they come with though are nice. I'll alternate though.
roll.gif
 tin foil and x box sponsored them lol. But yeah them cg do need some white shoe laces

Yeah they are and there in the bay. Hmmm I may grab one and take mine back. Nah doin a lot for 30 bucks but that is a deal

Its crazy seeing how from when the first pics of the 9s came out 90% of everyone HATED and were disgusted by the shoe. Fast forward to today, and people are going crazy for the Big Bangs, and Mark Wahlberg rocking them!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Granted still some people in denial tho, people who just don't want to like the 9s, but its cool everyones not expected to like them, but there is no way you can't respect them!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Pics don't do the Miami Nights justice, on feet they're straight heat, can't stop from wearing them

Love my Miami Nights.  
pimp.gif

so im guessing that site is fake
On their about us page they say everything they carry is 100% authentic....Kinda low price for Cannons but everything else seems spot on price wise.  They don't have FSR's of rare stuff for cheap... everything SEEMS legit, I'd wait for more opinions though

Back
Top Bottom