Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

As soon as they drop to $129.99 or less on Eastbay, they're mine.

This, and I still got my gold club discount waiting in the wings.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yep. I got a 25% off code I'm waiting to use on those plus other things.

Originally Posted by BronLe

I considered buying them, but I would feel so stupid paying 185 bucks for such a basic shoe.

Still mad I passed on Cannons for 14's.

BASIC?! I'll take the guess that you havent seen these shoes in person. I love attention to detail on most items I cop and these fall in line. You can't see on pics but the freegum design extends onto the toe cap. Looks etched sort off. Underrated and not really appreciated, maybe it's because it's not solar yellow and infrared with black soles, irk. But I'll most def cop a second pair to ice.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Lebron wore that iD again this time with red laces.
sick.gif

I dont like this shoe when the textile wing is dark colored and the rest of the shoe is white like the Homes
nike-lebron-9-scarface-release-reminder-04.jpg

I think you have go with color on flywire part on white shoes or just all white upper. Like the Freegums and Miamis

LBJ-WhtBlk-M-5m-620x465.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

sick.gif

I dont like this shoe when the textile wing is dark colored and the rest of the shoe is white like the Homes

I think you have go with color on flywire part on white shoes or just all white upper. Like the Freegums and Miamis

BINGO!!!

FreeGums>>>>ScarFaces. It's not even close.

Agreed, but the white outsoles are killin me! I think the only 9s I'll get with white outsoles after it's all said and done are going to be the SLHs and the Freegums when they hit the outlet around my way.

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Just trying to confirm. But everyone is saying the newer LBJ9's are running true to size right?

I usually wear a 14 in all other sneakers but for the 9's I got them in a 15. the 14's were too snug for my liking.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

sick.gif

BINGO!!!

THIS^ 

Originally Posted by sneakermane

sick.gif

BINGO!!!

THIS^ 
one looks like a basketball shoe and the free gums look like a lifestyle shoe.

All Lebron IXs fit TTS to me. I ball in them to, so Idk why everyone is going a half size up...maybe size 9 is cut different. BTW i own 5 pair so that's why I'm a ittle confused

Yeah I own every pair of the nines except for the um's and they all fit the same to me. I also went true to size on every pair. They fit snug but nothing that I would go a half size or any size up for that matter. I like the fit.

I have to go a full size up to be comfortable in them. Half size up is still quite snug. Migh book for hooping. But not for casual wear..

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

All Lebron IXs fit TTS to me. I ball in them to, so Idk why everyone is going a half size up...maybe size 9 is cut different. BTW i own 5 pair so that's why I'm a ittle confused
I think that's the reason. I remember first trying them on and thinking to myself "Man, my true size is 11.5, but I'd only like them this tight if I were to hoop in 'em". I think if you're gonna hoop in them, then your true size is what you should go with. For me personally, I like a little bit looser fit to walk around in so I go with a 12 (some of my Js are sz 12 too). I believe that's the source of the discrepancy.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Just trying to confirm. But everyone is saying the newer LBJ9's are running true to size right?

I usually wear a 14 in all other sneakers but for the 9's I got them in a 15. the 14's were too snug for my liking.

This. I had to go up to a 15 from my sz 14 also. So far I have 8 pairs(6 GRs and 2 iDs). Weird thing is that my iDs fit .5 bigger and so I can wear a 14 in those. Nike really needs to work on their sizing.

yeah i had to go half size up.. i just hope when i break into them they not too spacious.. a size 10 is just perfect

Back
Top Bottom