Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Why aren't any of these sneakers coming in GR (toddler) sizes.

I already copped the aways for my son but there are NO other cw in his size
frown.gif
all blacks and OG cw came in toddlers. Your spot just might be kinda lame--look online.

CGs will probably come in toddlers because last years did. I think that's about it though.  My newphew is still in toddlers but I never buy him full price shoes anyway
laugh.gif
 They not gonna do nothing but scuff them up

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

gone in 60 seconds wrote:

frown.gif
all blacks and OG cw came in toddlers. Your spot just might be kinda lame--look online.

CGs will probably come in toddlers because last years did. I think that's about it though.  My newphew is still in toddlers but I never buy him full price shoes anyway
laugh.gif
 They not gonna do nothing but scuff them up

Dunkmans are going to have GS sizes, check it out on ebay.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

frown.gif

Here are the freegums in toddler....I wanna cop for my son but I'm just waiting on them to drop in price.....ain't no way im paying $50 for something he's just gonna beat up anyway.....they have them in ps and gs sizes also

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/...er/472663101?color=White

Thanx guys!

My spot that's so lame is Eastbay. I have a discount w/ them through my job & they only have 2 pairs of LBJs for toddlers.

I agree w/ NOT paying full price because they're going to get ruined.

I'm copping regardless. My spot said no go on any of the all stars and they will all be qs and pretty limited but they said they should be getting swingmans and dunkmans so I should have them in about two weeks. Plenty of pictures when I get them

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Robocopped

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wouldn't have made any sense for them to be navy if they are griffey inspired. 

I can tell they are gonna be crazy in person.  Hope everyone that wanted navy passes...then hop back on the bandwagon after I get mine.
laugh.gif

Right now, for me, they are number 3, right behind Chinas and Cannons.

Originally Posted by ploisback

Originally Posted by Rocket

To me, they fit a bit small. I'd say go a half size up. 

Definitely go a half size up.

Seconded

I was asking that because people were saying the Freegums fit TTS and didn't have to .5 size up like the earlier release ones. I have the Christmas and OHS and had to size up .5 but if they newer ones like Freegums and up and latest releases they fixed it I need to know. Don't wanto end up with 2 or 3 pair of BIg Bangs just to test out the theory. Feel me.
I mostly cop online cause with kids I ain't got free time to be chillin in no damn line
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Some angles its green abyss and some navy...best of both worlds
laugh.gif

Yeah each shot it's a different color but they both look good. Actually not 2 weeks more like 3 weeks look for mom and pop spots to get them. I can't wait wasn't going to get the swingmans until they said the hornets were coming later in march. Now hopefully I can cop the mangos down the line.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

laugh.gif

Yeah each shot it's a different color but they both look good.

Actually not 2 weeks more like 3 weeks look for mom and pop spots to get them. I can't wait wasn't going to get the swingmans until they said the hornets were coming later in march. Now hopefully I can cop the mangos down the line.

Can't wait for the Dunkmans. Once you get the Swingmans/Griffeys and do lace swaps, minds are gonna change
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

laugh.gif

Yeah each shot it's a different color but they both look good.

Actually not 2 weeks more like 3 weeks look for mom and pop spots to get them. I can't wait wasn't going to get the swingmans until they said the hornets were coming later in march. Now hopefully I can cop the mangos down the line.

Can't wait for the Dunkmans. Once you get the Swingmans/Griffeys and do lace swaps, minds are gonna change
laugh.gif

Yeah I can't wait to throw some red or white laces in those swingmans. Day 1 Christmas 3m red laces will be in them. Minds will change. I guarantee it.

maybe all the pics of swingmans are right? Maybe its just different angles/lighting they appear different colors, kinda like the eggplant, and gold flightposites.....

Originally Posted by s dubl

maybe all the pics of swingmans are right? Maybe its just different angles/lighting they appear different colors, kinda like the eggplant, and gold flightposites.....
Yeah thats what I was thinking.... and if so, thats dope! 

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by ploisback

Definitely go a half size up.

Seconded

I was asking that because people were saying the Freegums fit TTS and didn't have to .5 size up like the earlier release ones. I have the Christmas and OHS and had to size up .5 but if they newer ones like Freegums and up and latest releases they fixed it I need to know. Don't wanto end up with 2 or 3 pair of BIg Bangs just to test out the theory. Feel me.
I mostly cop online cause with kids I ain't got free time to be chillin in no damn line
roll.gif
what's up with the sizing on the 9's?  I don't remember peeps having this many issues with sizing on the 8's?  I'm looking for Christams and can't decide if I should look for my true 12 or go to 12.5. 

Back
Top Bottom