Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by ploisback

Seconded

I was asking that because people were saying the Freegums fit TTS and didn't have to .5 size up like the earlier release ones. I have the Christmas and OHS and had to size up .5 but if they newer ones like Freegums and up and latest releases they fixed it I need to know. Don't wanto end up with 2 or 3 pair of BIg Bangs just to test out the theory. Feel me.
I mostly cop online cause with kids I ain't got free time to be chillin in no damn line
roll.gif
what's up with the sizing on the 9's?  I don't remember peeps having this many issues with sizing on the 8's?  I'm looking for Christams and can't decide if I should look for my true 12 or go to 12.5. 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a 12.5 hard AF to find in any shoe?

I'll pick up the green abyss shoe if I miss out on yeezys
laugh.gif

they're nice, but with the all star shoe and the yeezy 2, all within a month, those are easily forgettable.

Yeezys will require multiple days of camping for me so there an easy pass. I'll take 4 pairs of brons though for how much it'll cost me to get those yeezys for resell

No one is wrong when it comes to sizing because everyones foot and fit preferences are different. The majority says to size up half size so that's probably the safest choice. Make sure you are sizing up from what you wear in other brons or nike bball shoes, unless you wear the same size in all kicks. for example, I wear 10.5 jordans and most shoes, 11 brons, 11.5 bron 9 and v1 8. Also, all of my 9s are the same size. My freegums have a tad more room in the toebox but not so much to size down, although I could. All of my 9s are for casual use only so I dont need them super snug. Imo its not necessary to to buy a different size than what you already have. If you absolutely cant try on any 9 before buying them and just go by what NT says, you still may not get your proper fit according to your personal preferences

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Those big bangs will be my first ever lebron purchase.
Ditto 
pimp.gif

Just talked to a Nike Rep, offical colorways are 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Total Orange/Metallic Silver-Team Orange-Mint Candy[/font]

Like I said before, I'm a size 10 -10.5 in sneakers but 80% of my kicks are size 10.5
I will admit, Freegums fit perfect in a size 10.5 not snug like my other 6 pairs. Not an uncomfortable snug but snug nonetheless. That being said ALL my Lebrons are a size 10.5 & I could of went up to a size 11. But I didn't want my shoes looking too big & I own no other shoe in a size 11.

It's true that everybody's feet are different but for the majority of people.....the Lebron 9s are not true to size.
Your best bet is to try on the shoes in store. If you can't & plan to order online, just go up a half size. In the end a half size up won't hurt anything.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Like I said before, I'm a size 10 -10.5 in sneakers but 80% of my kicks are size 10.5
I will admit, Freegums fit perfect in a size 10.5 not snug like my other 6 pairs. Not an uncomfortable snug but snug nonetheless. That being said ALL my Lebrons are a size 10.5 & I could of went up to a size 11. But I didn't want my shoes looking too big & I own no other shoe in a size 11.

It's true that everybody's feet are different but for the majority of people.....the Lebron 9s are not true to size.
Your best bet is to try on the shoes in store. If you can't & plan to order online, just go up a half size. In the end a half size up won't hurt anything.

Originally Posted by s dubl

maybe all the pics of swingmans are right? Maybe its just different angles/lighting they appear different colors, kinda like the eggplant, and gold flightposites.....

That's what I said too. It's the way light hits the shoe. Very cool.

I dont see how people say the red carpets look like the swingmans. I see a similarity between the swingmans and the pines.
Red carpets had alot of white.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I dont see how people say the red carpets look like the swingmans. I see a similarity between the swingmans and the pines.
Red carpets had alot of white.

They must be drunk. They look nothing like the Red Carpets.

Back
Top Bottom