Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^^^^^Hot compared to what?  Sorry, but I haven't seen anything out of the 9 that has made me want to move on from the V1 8s. Even v2 8s for that matter.

Shoe me a yellow based leather with black and red hits then maybe we'll have something. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by soledout23

The Lebron 9 China's have a gold dragon on it. I think it's because 2012 is the year of the Dragon.

We don't believe you so post here a preview.

the 9's look good...but i'm lookingfor the x's to be a major reboot of the line...

JP - what you got in store for us from the kitchen?

^^^Hopefully he finally gets rid of that big %%$ swoosh.

Don't see why we need a whole side of the shoe to have a Nike logo to know it's a Nike shoe.

Originally Posted by BronLe

^^^Hopefully he finally gets rid of that big %%$ swoosh.

Don't see why we need a whole side of the shoe to have a Nike logo to know it's a Nike shoe.

my thoughts on that is that nike wants people to know that lebron wears nike..people who may not know or just havent thought about what shoes he wears. and i say that because lebron is  one of the most recognizable athletes around the world so nike wants to make it obvious what brand shoes he wears.. IMO!

^^^ I know but they can still say that without taking up the whole shoe.

I think the swoosh on the IVs or the inner side of the v2's is a perfect way to have the swoosh w/o overdoing it

Originally Posted by soledout23

The Lebron 9 China's have a gold dragon on it. I think it's because 2012 is the year of the Dragon.

I only heard LeBron IX China colorway is totally different than before.

These c/w's are right around the corner and not a single pic yet? This will end in epic fashion. Either an epic success or epic failure.

Back
Top Bottom