Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

BHM's are TRASH, wouldn't even cop on swoosh.

Cool to see all the celebs wearing Brons, I hardly see any wearing those whack Kobes
laugh.gif
(and this is coming from someone who owned over 20 pairs of the last 2 models)

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Remember when Yuku worked? Me neither

LMAO....
roll.gif

And yes, Kobe 6 >>>Kobe 7.
I just can't get with the shape of the 7s or justify the added price for a sock.
Cheetahs & YOTD colorways can't even save it.

And I'm a DIE-HARD LAKERS & KOBE fan.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Now that I think of it, the WTTs was a waste of a colorway & profits for Nike. They could of released the BHMs as the exact same shoe ( black based, gold accent & ice sole) just replace inner linings, add gold/black laces & remove the lace locks. Thus putting the BHMs on par with Chinas & Big Bangs.

Even without any changes, the damn things look like a BHM release.

But instead they give us this half hearted effort.
30t6p3b.gif

EZ PASS....

My sentiments exactly. Highly disappoint.

Originally Posted by BronLe

BHM's are ugly IMO. Hope people are feeling them and pass on the Big Bangs.

Remember. You're a grown %%* man. You don't need all orange shoes. They glow in the dark. You're never going to wear them to the club. Get the BHM's. Leave the Big Bangs to the beasts.

smile.gif
and if you a kid, not a grown %%* man you can't get into clubs anyway go so for the BHM   
smile.gif

Man so much hate for the BHm's. True that arent that nice but there not horrible. They are pretty bad but bhm 9 trumps dunkman 8 PS. I'll wait to see better pictures but for right now it's a pass but they aren't a complete disaster. (Let the limited tag hit them. SMH they'll be gone)

Originally Posted by dgoins1

^ agreed hype beast

I'm sure I'm the most non hype beast in this forum. I have more non hype beast shoes then most. I actually said it so I don't have to read when people actually cop gotti saying "Crazy how nobody liked the the BHM at first now everybody loves them. I liked them first" for the next 50 pages. If you've seen any of my other post you'd know I'm not a hype beast. Dudes throw that around way to loose now days.

I'm not trashing the BHM's until we get better pics...
That pic a few pages back might be the worst initial pic I've ever seen of a shoe, they should've kept that.

I called the Kente cloth print a few pages back.

BHM is looking like a cop.

Back
Top Bottom