Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by DChapman23

74036c6f18440a005b67eec9f628519d9ce28f66_r.jpg
These kinda remind me of awesomeblossoms taxi brons, different color I know but the concept
Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Remember when Yuku worked? Me neither

LMAO.... 
roll.gif

And yes, Kobe 6 >>>Kobe 7.
I just can't get with the shape of the 7s or justify the added price for a sock. 
Cheetahs & YOTD colorways can't even save it.

And I'm a DIE-HARD LAKERS & KOBE fan.

EXACTLY
laugh.gif

I didn't like them from the start but I said, ok I'll cop the cheetahs and MAYBE it will change my opinion...NOPE! They were sold and gone 2 weeks later. And lmao at the sock thing, they even have the nerve to sell them on NikeID 
laugh.gif

Yeah when I first saw those id's I thought of blossom's taxis. I like these a lot but blossoms put then over the top with the taxi laces.

so is it safe to say that the swingmans are navy and NOT abyss green?...

think its pretty official @ this point, eventhough they look worse than they did b4.

Originally Posted by JRodski

so is it safe to say that the swingmans are navy and NOT abyss green?...

think its pretty official @ this point, eventhough they look worse than they did b4.

The official color is Green Abyss/White-Obsidian-Light Blue-Heather Grey. Its the lighting that makes it seem navy 

Even though I'm getting the Big Bang/Galaxy 9's and the Swingman 9's I have to say I'm more excited about getting the Swingmans then the Big Bangs now. I even think the Big Bangs are hotter but they don't seem as unique now to me with all of the other 8 so far and counting Nike All Star releases
eyes.gif
( Lebron Big Bang, Kobe VII, KD IV, Nike All Star Flight 1, Galaxy Foamposites 1, & 3 Nike Dunks) Many even having glow in the dark soles, they don't seem as exclusive now to me, while the Swingmans are one of a kind. Whatever the case they both will be bought!

This 9 series is taking up a lot of my income in the next two months. BB, SLH, The mens (Dunkman & Swingman) are all getting copped. $720 right out the window.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by dgoins1

^ agreed hype beast

I'm sure I'm the most non hype beast in this forum. I have more non hype beast shoes then most. I actually said it so I don't have to read when people actually cop gotti saying "Crazy how nobody liked the the BHM at first now everybody loves them. I liked them first" for the next 50 pages. If you've seen any of my other post you'd know I'm not a hype beast. Dudes throw that around way to loose now days.

Lol not calling you one stating who will make a wack shoe sale

Back
Top Bottom