Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Finally got some MN's...good looks to NT'ER ciscokid for the deal...couldn't pass up $125 shipped for them....

2ufehlh.jpg

The Big Bang Pack isn't in this yet the Cool Greys and All Star Dwight Howard and D Roses are
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

2 early for me to decide on the bmh 9.... so i wont judge just yet.... any solid info on big bangs yet?

Cooling off on swingmans a little bit... The white sole will be a chore to keep clean.  Ditto on Big bangs, but those are a must cop x 2.  After Cannons and BBs, I am pretty cool with lbj 9 until the discounts start coming- hopefully CGs at some point, and maybe another few GRs.  180 w/tax is getting mighty steep.  I will say however after much skepticism, that this is a great shoe and got better with certain cws.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

^ those id's AR nice but would be crazy with aforementioned taxi laces....hmmmm*thinking*
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

dsc09189p.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-02-01

dsc09190yv.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-02-01

Yeah something like that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So im not crazy when I thought I saw them in the id thread....yup....I hate you now...naw jk but still one of my favorite id's to date...let get them laces mang
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

That February at footlocker commercial was pretty dope. Reminded a little of the Jordan 17 commercial with Finley and UMI says playing in the background which is one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Finally got some MN's...good looks to NT'ER ciscokid for the deal...couldn't pass up $125 shipped for them....

2ufehlh.jpg
That's a great price. What size and condition?

The more I see pics the more I want the swingmans NOW, less I want the SLH, & more I don't wanna deal with the big bang histeria. We'll see what happens I guess.

pretty easy pass on the BHM for LBJ 9.  I would prefer the cool greys in all honesty.  I mean- if that were a GR or "regular" release, they would sit IMO.  just sayin'
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Shox23

Nike-LeBron-9-Black-History-Month-02.jpg

Nike-LeBron-9-Black-History-Month-03.jpg

Nike-LeBron-9-Black-History-Month-04.jpg

i hope they make it to outlets

Pics do make them look better. Upgraded from an EZ Pass to a Cop on discount.
But imagine the same shoe with an icy sole around that bottom pattern. An icy sole would of made me cop on release day.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Man, still having a hell of a time finding Cannons, Hurricanes, or Miami Nights. Someone in here mentioned that Champs would do store transfers for MN's. I went to the Champs in Pentagon City and dude was incredibly unhelpful, hyping how limited they were and telling me they were "sold out store wide", he didn't even attempt to look. Riiiight. Found that really hard to believe.

Then could only find Hurricanes in a size 8... meh...

Also-- question... I want to get the Laser Pinks for my girl. Anyone know the best price I'll be able to find those for, should I just bite the bullet and pay retail?
Ya champs is evidently completely sold out. My dad went into Champs on sunday for me since I don't have one close to me at school and tried to order a pair of MN for me in sz 13. They placed the order but when they tried to fulfill it they realized that the two stores that had them both really didn't have them. It was just false inventory i guess. 

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Are ASG releases limited to HOH and NT or do other retailers (FA, FL, FNL, Champs) get them too?

Ive been told by my local guy that other places will get it as well. My guess is it will be very similar to Christmas release. All the places that got them will get the ASGs

new BHM pix seal the deal, glad they look nothing like the stock photo. would like to see more colors on the tongue and sole but thats not a deal breaker for me.

bhm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bangs

solid color combos kill HYPE everytime in my book...

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Just went to Champs and the Miami Night's are still out there in an 11.5 if u get them to do a store check

Yeah, they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mine finally arrived at my local store (Houston) from Miami. Shouts out to Dolphin Mall. These are still around in the Miami/Hollywood, FL area Champs in various sizes as of last week. I suggest you do your own homework first, as opposed to trusting Champs outdated stock system. I had to learn the hard way and almost missed out on a pair.

Originally Posted by JRodski

new BHM pix seal the deal, glad they look nothing like the stock photo. would like to see more colors on the tongue and sole but thats not a deal breaker for me.

bhm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bangs

solid color combos kill HYPE everytime in my book...

Which part of the Kente cloth are you referring to as being a solid color combo. Like I said yesterday the bhm's aren't horrible but no way are they a must cop or IMO can even be compared to the bangs. There will be plenty hype for the BHM because they will be limited but I can't see myself copping unless it's a walk in with no camp and there sitting.

Back
Top Bottom