Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

BHM just make WTT look extra
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still not a bad cw though.

BHM would be a nice outlet pick up. only thing i see left picking up are the BB. not feeling any other colorways except SLH

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

As soon as they drop to $129.99 or less on Eastbay, they're mine.

This, and I still got my gold club discount waiting in the wings.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yep. I got a 25% off code I'm waiting to use on those plus other things.
I forgot that I had one of these too..
Hopefully easybay puts some decent stuff on sale..

damn, I'm liking the BHM's now. Blows the swingmans out the water, IMO.

I know the BHM will eventually be an instant cop for me.

Coogi ≠ Kente.

Anyway, the KDs are slightly better. I wouldn't mind having both.

Just a heads up...

A seller on the Bay has various sizes of the Black/Reds and also the all Blacks for $100 shipped.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Just a heads up...

A seller on the Bay has various sizes of the Black/Reds and also the all Blacks for $100 shipped.

yea saw, that is ridic! if i didn't already have the breds i would cop. makes me wonder how they can sell it that low after paypal/ebay fees and shipping fees. 

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Just a heads up...

yea saw, that is ridic! if i didn't already have the breds i would cop. makes me wonder how they can sell it that low after paypal/ebay fees and shipping fees. 

He probably has a real job unlike most resellers.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Just a heads up...

He probably has a real job unlike most resellers.

^ sounds about right, unlike those fat @*+ed resellers with no real interest in shoes whose kicks look like stretched out turtle necks!

Back
Top Bottom