Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

SO BEING THAT THEM GALAXY FOAMS DROP ON 2/25, IM GONNA ASSUME THE BIG BANGS WILL DROP ON 2/25 ALSO....DECISIONS DECISIONS...

Cement IV's and a week later Big Bangs, OH NIKE YOU SOO CRAZY

s2oNv.gif

just copped the freegum lebron tee at champs..its the all white one with the new lebron logo and the freegums design

also saw about 2-3 different lebron shirts that were orange with some red...you all know what those shirts will go perfect with
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

just copped the freegum lebron tee at champs..its the all white one with the new lebron logo and the freegums design

also saw about 2-3 different lebron shirts that were orange with some red...you all know what those shirts will go perfect with
pimp.gif

What!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Been wanting that shirt since I first saw it and just left Champs less then an hour ago. Well I'm off work until next Tuesday. Maybe I'll go and check again tomorrow

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Cement IV's and a week later Big Bangs, OH NIKE YOU SOO CRAZY

s2oNv.gif
LOL THAT GIF IS SO CUTE  ^_^ LOL LOOK AT POOH ALL HAPPY AND %$@# OMGG

brewcrew17 wrote:

pimp.gif

How much?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SO BEING THAT THEM GALAXY FOAMS DROP ON 2/25, IM GONNA ASSUME THE BIG BANGS WILL DROP ON 2/25 ALSO....DECISIONS DECISIONS...
o rly...didn't know the foams were dropping too that same day.  Hope quantities are not super limited on either, but they probably are.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I like those big bangs a lot but I'm starting to like those Galaxy foams more then the big bangs

Woulda been like
indifferent.gif
, had I not just seen the redone galaxy foams.  The foams and kobes capture the galaxy better. 

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I like those big bangs a lot but I'm starting to like those Galaxy foams more then the big bangs

Woulda been like
indifferent.gif
, had I not just seen the redone galaxy foams.  The foams and kobes capture the galaxy better. 

Yeah I kind of did that to myself for thinking that after I've been waiting on these BB ever since pics surfaced. I want both though.. Glad I don't have to pick one.

OK I got my Cannons on the way from Oneness.. shouts to them for awesome customer service as well as Bryscooplay for letting me know and those who posted it here. Thanks a lot guys.

Onto finding the Hurricanes (REALLY want these for some reason), Miami Nights, and possibly the Chinas if I can find a good price. I'm on the Big Bang wagon too.

These shoes are just too nice. First Bron pick-up since the IV's.

"BACK TO THE SHOES" IS THE MOST OVER-USED PHRASE ON NIKETALK.

RIGHT UP THERE WITH CALLING SOMEONE A HATER BECAUSE THEY DON'T AGREE WITH YOU.

the new Galazy Foams pics look MUCH better than the 1st ones released... looks like the BB will take the back seat that day

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

yea saw, that is ridic! if i didn't already have the breds i would cop. makes me wonder how they can sell it that low after paypal/ebay fees and shipping fees. 

He probably has a real job unlike most resellers.

^ sounds about right, unlike those fat @*+ed resellers with no real interest in shoes whose kicks look like stretched out turtle necks!

roll.gif

bodyDM_468x349.jpg

Walked in to the Milpitas Nike Outlet looking for some Scarface's or Bred's and ended up walking out with some Cool Grey Melo M8's for $55 after taxes 
laugh.gif
   Needless to say, no 9's in the Bay Area yet @ Outlets

30% off clearance shoes on the back wall right now too by the way

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Just went to Champs and the Miami Night's are still out there in an 11.5 if u get them to do a store check

Yeah, they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mine finally arrived at my local store (Houston) from Miami. Shouts out to Dolphin Mall. These are still around in the Miami/Hollywood, FL area Champs in various sizes as of last week. I suggest you do your own homework first, as opposed to trusting Champs outdated stock system. I had to learn the hard way and almost missed out on a pair.
Lmao yeah, they are still chilling here.

How, you find out? calling Miami area champs and Footlockers? Or just have them store check? Im in NY and want a pair now smh

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Not even a question for me, the Big Bangs are just better
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom