Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

Based off those prototype elites i guess they'll going to be looking like the 2012 lunar hyperdunks

Yeah I would say so too. It looks like Exposed Flywire and Lunar are Nike performance trademarks this year

nike-lebron-9-ps-elite-wear-test-1-01.jpg

nike-lunar-hyperdunk-2012-01.jpg

bhm's lookin REAL good in those shots

thought the griffeys would look great with red laces but by the pictures , i aint diggin em at all, big bangs either. SO ............... i just copped OSU for 115 from footlocker with birthday code and free shipping, and used a 40 xmas gift card, i wanted to hold out til they got discounted but everytime i see em i yearn for them. slh's are next !

no lebron 9's in smithfield nc outlet either fwiw

lebrons dunk over duncan a few years back was crazy also, cant forget about what he did to kg... lol blake actuallt touch the rim though..

anyway big bangs are so dam cool, hard decision with them and foams but ill take new over old anyday... nah the foams would last longer though... hope i can get em both.. still bigbangs over everthing

The soles on those BHM are just beautiful. I just don't think I'll be able to shell out the money for those though. Might pick them up down the line but it's a pass on release day. KD BHM's are the priority for me when talking BHM shoes.

dont like the BHM's

wish they would of did more of like a Saints colorway.

im feeling the mango's the most out of all colorways releasing soon.

I keep going back and forth with the swingmans. I agree the red laces are a must. Im going to have to see them in person. Really wish those bred pe's bron had on last night would release.

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Yeah, they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mine finally arrived at my local store (Houston) from Miami. Shouts out to Dolphin Mall. These are still around in the Miami/Hollywood, FL area Champs in various sizes as of last week. I suggest you do your own homework first, as opposed to trusting Champs outdated stock system. I had to learn the hard way and almost missed out on a pair.
Lmao yeah, they are still chilling here.

How, you find out? calling Miami area champs and Footlockers? Or just have them store check? Im in NY and want a pair now smh

Call around to Miami area Champs, locate the specific store, and THEN go into your local store and tell them what store you found them at and have them call and set it up. I let them stock locate it the first time and ended up getting my order passed through five stores because they showed a false inventory. And after talking to a real cool manager, I found that their stock locating system is outdated and doesn't show every store, hence why I had to have my pair transferred to my store before I could pay for them. P.S. Niketown Portland still has some in an 8 and 8.5, as well as Christmas 9's in smaller sizes (8.5-10) if I'm not mistaken.

if you go to gettyimages .com, there is a picture on the top row of lj and dwade, you CAN BARELY SEE THE TOP OF THE TONGUE ON ONE OF LEBRONS FEET, BUT IFYA LOOK REAL REAL REAL CLOSE YOU CANT TELL ME THAT AINT DARK ORANGE

Was at my local sports store and they had the all star jerseys for both east and west squads in and no orange in them at all just the typical east in blue and west in red all star jerseys. I know it's been debated and the space center in Florida has been brought up but I'm still wondering where the orange and solar system ideas came from for the all star shoes of multiple players.

i can see him rockin the swingmans with those jerseys..did anyone from nike say that the Big Bangs are the all stars?

Back
Top Bottom