Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

The black history month lebrons are actually looks good. I thought them dingy white and nasty strips were the bhm 9. I was wrong. them look good.

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

got it to post, give err a look , BB city babay
4v4i6p.jpg

im excited just looking at the tip of the shoe

It's probably the X'mases.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

YEAH hypebeast just bit on the BHM

since I didn't get the MN yet might have to get these.
Lace swap for the MN pink ones. Might have a winner for sure

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

There is no way the pink laces in the MN looks even remotely good in the BHM

Originally Posted by Shox23

those unis are terrible

I like those Unis. The shorts are a different story though. They look like swimming trunks that weren't made for those jerseys at all.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Shox23

those unis are terrible

I like those Unis. The shorts are a different story though. They look like swimming trunks that weren't made for those jerseys at all.
the jerseys are okay i could do without the 3 stripes, but the shorts kill the overall look

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

There is no way the pink laces in the MN looks even remotely good in the BHM
Could go either way. I was just looking at the color accents in the of the inside

we'll see
nerd.gif

I don't understand why nike is releasing 3 similiar colorways in the span of a month. Cool grey, BHM, and Dunkman. All of them have that cool grey and black on most of the shoe.

On another note, I like how they changed the BHM theme this year. Only the kd4's will be a definite cop.
pimp.gif

Man..too many releases this month..smh..I gotta find money for the BHMs next week..*sigh*

I like the BHM's.

They're better than the Big Bangs IMO.

Right now I have my sights set on the Cool Greys and the Triple Blacks (for a discount) seeing the BHMs in person might make me reconsider.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I like the BHM's.

They're better than the Big Bangs IMO.

Right now I have my sights set on the Cool Greys and the Triple Blacks (for a discount) seeing the BHMs in person might make me reconsider.
Cool.

Hoop City needs to change its tags or put them in a different position on those pictures. They look too much like they're part of the shoe. It's irritating and ruining the experience.

After concords and chinas I thought I was done with JB/Nike... but now the big bangs and BHMs are looking beautiful. Why couldn't they have left that ugly streaky sample that we first saw in there and save me some money. Just call me #broke

Back
Top Bottom