Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I post one pic of a phony sweater IN ANOTHER THREAD!!!  and people go crazy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes, I quoted your post here. I figured twas funny enough and with all the hype and seriousness of everyone for these February releases, that we all needed a laugh. Adventure time is kinda funny also. As far as the going crazy portion, ehhhh idk, maybe some good sarcasm but im sure one or two NT'ers went on google searching for a hot minute!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Shox23

im suprised to see that the scarfaces are starting to move on eastbay

qft.  I dont get it.  Figured theyd drop in price quick like the others.

If you dont have the miami nights the bhm's are a great choice. Sure some who have the mn already will cop but to me it seems wasteful

The BHM's don't do it for me as a Miami Nights replacement personally. They're just bland IMO. Miami Nights are subtle but still have pop (especially if you wear the cherry laces)..

Can't wait to get my Cannons in hand. Really shouldn't have slept on these 9's! Still need a 10.5 in MN's and Hurricanes if I can find em, then Big Bangs, then a few on ID..

man no love for the cool greys huh? I haven't seen anyone post pics with them on feet did anyone evn buy em? I definitely think they are under rated just like the Kentuckys.

Originally Posted by jaeY

man no love for the cool greys huh? I haven't seen anyone post pics with them on feet did anyone evn buy em? I definitely think they are under rated just like the Kentuckys.

Why do people say the Kentuckys are underrated they sold out within a few weeks

heat-sixers / feb 3, 2012

LeBron wore some new black/red p.e. iD's last night

138163339.jpg

x999.jpg
x999g.jpg

x999wl.jpg
x999a.jpg

138166276.jpg

138166291.jpg

138166290.jpg

nike air max lebron 9 player exclusive colorway

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Miami Nights are subtle but still have pop (especially if you wear the cherry laces)..

Lol those are no where near subtle with the pink laces.

I have a pair but those new black history month pics make me want a pair of those, I would probably throw red laces on them

Sooooooo what color are the swingmans tho?
In one pic they look one color and in another pic they're different
Neither CW matches the mariner colors either

^ seeing ad tho the swingmans were inspired by griffey, I'll say they can take creative liscense to do whatever they want. I'll still cop regardless. And Ill get cool Grey's....booyah!

Those P.E.'s are dope. Changed my mind as far as not liking the BHM's. Still won't buy them though. Kobe BHM's are the best out of the bunch with the 9's being a close second.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

JordanFan04 wrote:

lbj6??
logo of a lion on the sole??
Red carbon fiber??

these dude slow or just don't know what the hell they are looking @?

LOL!! They are just kids who are obviously new to this
What's wrong with the description? They messed up with the carbon fiber, but everything else was accurate.

Originally Posted by megatron

Miami Nights are subtle but still have pop (especially if you wear the cherry laces)..

I have a pair but those new black history month pics make me want a pair of those, I would probably throw red laces on them
not a bad idea

I like the CG's too, but not for retail. I'll wait for these and the Freegums to go on sale or come off discount restriction before getting them

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I post one pic of a phony sweater IN ANOTHER THREAD!!!  and people go crazy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes, I quoted your post here. I figured twas funny enough and with all the hype and seriousness of everyone for these February releases, that we all needed a laugh. Adventure time is kinda funny also. As far as the going crazy portion, ehhhh idk, maybe some good sarcasm but im sure one or two NT'ers went on google searching for a hot minute!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I went and was looking for them. That sweater was swag, but i did see 1 or 2 good adventure time sweater. 

Finally got my Cannons. Big shout out to Oneness and Bryscooplay for the heads up.

So dope. First Lebrons since the IV's and I could not be happier.

Originally Posted by megatron

Sorry that was a poor sentence. I just meant the Miami Nights have the same subtle look, but still a nice pop to them, and the ability to have even more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

nike-lebron-9-low-entourage-1.jpg

Lebron 9 Low ID's . . . or Entourage Lows?

They're definitely not ID's. They don't give you the option to customize the laces (although I wish they would).

Back
Top Bottom