Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Ima pass on the BHM lebrons I think. They're alright. But not worn another 170 since I've got MN's and they're pretty similar

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Anyone copped this jacket? http://www.eastbay.com/pr...ogle-_-null#sku=46512045

Thought it might be a nice match for the Cannons without being too loud and obvious. Looks pretty nice for $50
I ordered this jacket before getting the Cannons.. was disappointed with the shade or "cannon blue" as I was expecting it to match the LBJs perfectly 
grin.gif
.. but its close enough and the jacket itself is fresh 

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Have release dates been announce for the ASG shoes? 25th?

House of Hoops has said the 25th is the release date. They don't have the time, and they are not stocked....but the date is basically confirmed.

Originally Posted by nimhet

PanaRicanRetro wrote:

dgoins1 wrote:

Stalley in the BHM bron 9 and a OHIO Nike destroyer

http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab241/domands2k4/?action=view&current=e136efa3.jpg
They look way better on feet.  Remind me of Miami Nights.  On another note, dudes fit is ALL over the place.  I don't care too much about matching up gear but he reminds me of one of my boys from college.  None of his gear ever went together he'd just wear the newest stuff he had:  phoenix suns jersey with grey sweats, black socks, brown wallabees, and a black and yellow north face.  no lie, I remember that fit all too vividly. 

he's got that lebron beard thing going on

MUTHA #%&@a'!!!! I need these now.
My homie Rod ain't gonna let me hear the end of this.
roll.gif

that shirt is supposed to be for the Swingmans.. colors of it are "challenge red/green abyss/ green abyss" and i saw it at champs the other day and in person the green abyss color is not navy at all..and the red is not the same as the "sport red" like on the home/away lebrons. Basically, what im trying to say is that IF the Swingmans match this shirt perfectly then they wont look the same as the colors that they look like in the pics we have already seen. Next time any of you are at Champs just check out the colors of this shirt because they are the same colors as what the Swingmans are gonna be.. still dope colors tho just not what I was expecting them to look like in person

just saw some cool greys at the mall today...they loook really clean..i wish i have the money for them

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

that shirt is supposed to be for the Swingmans.. colors of it are "challenge red/green abyss/ green abyss" and i saw it at champs the other day and in person the green abyss color is not navy at all..and the red is not the same as the "sport red" like on the home/away lebrons. Basically, what im trying to say is that IF the Swingmans match this shirt perfectly then they wont look the same as the colors that they look like in the pics we have already seen. Next time any of you are at Champs just check out the colors of this shirt because they are the same colors as what the Swingmans are gonna be.. still dope colors tho just not what I was expecting them to look like in person
http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-437420/pgid-437415
IDK what the deal is with these shorts, but the color says "Green Abyss"... the pic makes them look royal

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There's the Hoop City pics of the Swingman on ISS and the color is more Navy now. lol

205E12434F2CFE4010CB3F

My body is so ready for these.  Wow.  These are sick.   Copped on launch day no question. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keezpeele

House of Hoops has said the 25th is the release date. They don't have the time, and they are not stocked....but the date is basically confirmed.
INFO ON BIG BANG, INFO ON GALAXY. i've been waiting on some info

Originally Posted by keezpeele

crap!  I'll be in Maui that week.  Any Maui NT heads out there that can give me any info. on spots there?  I'm staying in Kihei but I see there is a Footlocker in Lahaina and Kahului.

Back
Top Bottom