Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There's the Hoop City pics of the Swingman on ISS and the color is more Navy now. lol

205E12434F2CFE4010CB3F

tumblr_lymp4kHQFx1qafsv7o1_250.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

MAN!!
But guys when the light hits them thats where the green will come in.

There's the Hoop City pics of the Swingman on ISS and the color is more Navy now. lol

125E12434F2CFE4517BA98

Coppin Dunkmans first...if these dont sell out right away then ill scoop these too..but damn they look nice!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

125E12434F2CFE4517BA98

Coppin Dunkmans first...if these dont sell out right away then ill scoop these too..but damn they look nice!
pimp.gif

This pic of the Swingman's kills it.

Swingmans shatted on the Kentucky, which are my favorite colorway. I'm gonna have to make a tough choice because I can only get one, which originally were the Dunkmans. Game time decision for sure.

Swingmans have moved up a little bit on my list. Still want Big Bangs and/or Dunkmans a little bit more.

Swingmans shatted on the Kentucky, which are my favorite colorway. I'm gonna have to make a tough choice because I can only get one, which originally were the Dunkmans. Game time decision for sure.

Swingman's over the Kentucky's? To be determined.

So I wear my Cannons out tonight and this happens 
frown.gif

Literally wore them to the store and to a friend's house, didn't step on a damn thing. This has happened to me in the past with Foams which is one reason why I stopped buying them but I really didn't expect it from Nike's top tier basketball shoe. It's like the Zoom Bag just popped already or something.

Anyone else had this happen? I'm blown, I loved these things. But I really don't know if I can keep them, literally every step is like that on the left shoe, and it's even louder than in the video.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

So I wear my Cannons out tonight and this happens�
frown.gif

Literally wore them to the store and to a friend's house, didn't step on a damn thing. This has happened to me in the past with Foams which is one reason why I stopped buying them but I really didn't expect it from Nike's top tier basketball shoe. It's like the Zoom Bag just popped already or something.

Anyone else had this happen? I'm blown, I loved these things. But I really don't know if I can keep them, literally every step is like that on the left shoe, and it's even louder than in the video.

Im gonna needanother video like this but this time, Im gonna need you to be shirtless for me to be able to determine whatthe problem is

Ty Lawson balled in Cool Grey LeBron 9's last night
jz8qjc.jpg
5962790.jpg

Al Harrington's Nike iD's
x999.jpg

Wilson Chandler balling in Cannons
107m0aq.jpg

J.R. Smith playing in LeBron 9 iD's
i1zcli.jpg

1pj6og.jpg

*The China league makes players cover the swoosh

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Zzzz

what's the point of you posting?

Lol. He's def doing it to be able to read the page, but you can just reload a few times and it works. It's not like the thread is jumping pages by the min. I understand yuku is crap, but useless posts are annoying.

China, the biggest Nike dominance in the world, a basketball organization that they cater to YET you have the cover the swoosh in the league? Mind, BLOWN.

What type of release are all star shoes, typically speaking? I'm not in an area that receives anything good so do you all think I can grab off eastbay, footlocker, etc?

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

What type of release are all star shoes, typically speaking? I'm not in an area that receives anything good so do you all think I can grab off eastbay, footlocker, etc?
no

more swingman pics; on feet with red laces; real nice. definitely in my top 3 with chinas and cannons

only gripe is that the diamond emblem at the back is soft rubber and not plastic like the other lebron 9s

Back
Top Bottom