Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There's the Hoop City pics of the Swingman on ISS and the color is more Navy now. lol

205E12434F2CFE4010CB3F

125E12434F2CFE4517BA98

205E12434F2CFE4416C7CB

125E12434F2CFE41117C52
Is Hoop City a website?

saw the cool greys today. def picking up a pair this weekend coming up.
this weekend was foam weekend for me
laugh.gif

The Swingmans with the red laces made them more dope!
I have to stay of this thread. It's costing me money. haha

Swingmans > BB for me at this moment as well!
I'll be in Vegas and the Big Bangs are hopefully a easy copp.

Originally Posted by lupecci

more swingman pics; on feet with red laces; real nice. definitely in my top 3 with chinas and cannons

only gripe is that the diamond emblem at the back is soft rubber and not plastic like the other lebron 9s

The first 2 pics look greenish and the last two look bluish. Dope.

Originally Posted by tyonenine

i guess no V2 and V3 this year. maybe we'll get a V2 for the playoffs. I hope its not disastrous.

No V2 or V3 this year. There'll only be the mids, the lows and the $250 Elites for the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Weatherman

So I wear my Cannons out tonight and this happens�
frown.gif

� �

Literally wore them to the store and to a friend's house, didn't step on a damn thing. This has happened to me in the past with Foams which is one reason why I stopped buying them but I really didn't expect it from Nike's top tier basketball shoe. It's like the Zoom Bag just popped already or something.

Anyone else had this happen? I'm blown, I loved these things. But I really don't know if I can keep them, literally every step is like that on the left shoe, and it's even louder than in the video.

Im gonna need�another video like this but this time, Im gonna need you to be shirtless for me to be able to determine what�the problem is
��

Wait what?!?Anyways lol that squeaking could be from the insole, put a thin layer of baby powder on the bottom of the insole. If that method doesn't stop the squeaking, it's the air bag... and there is no fixing that.

dam them bb's are something else, cant wait to havr those on my feet..

them swingmans are tuff, i love how they look like 2 different shoes in different lighting.. im loving the that colorway

cool greys are dope, but if i had to choose between those and bhm, i have to choose bhm, they dope

So no feedback on my Cannons video guys? I'm shocked that something like this would happen.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Wait what?!?Anyways lol that squeaking could be from the insole, put a thin layer of baby powder on the bottom of the insole. If that method doesn't stop the squeaking, it's the air bag... and there is no fixing that.
Thanks bro. Baby powder was the first thing I tried, no luck but I'm going to try a little bit more. To me, it sounds and even feels like the Zoom Air bag, which is a major let down. I guess if that's the case my only option is getting a voucher...

I can't be the only one who's had this problem with the 9's, can I? They literally saw 2 hours max of wear.

Back
Top Bottom